Maurizio Sarri (26 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Although he is set in his ways I do think shit squads played a part in his lack of rotation
Chelsea didn't have much going for them in terms of bench and Napoli had a starting 11 that was far far far superior than his bench
I agree with the squads being a big issue. He had to make due with really weak squads. At Chelsea he was making use of having Hudson-odoi as a hazard backup but then lost him to injury. I feel like Napoli had no talent behind their starting 11

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don't disrespect our coach!

Not you Osman
We're not supposed to disrespect a classless chainsmoker who hasn't coached a single match for us, but it was a-okay for retards to daily disrespect our previous coach, a Juventus legend, with 11 trophies, 5 scudetti, 4 domestic doubles, and two CL finals to his name here... calling him a pussy, coward, pathetic, etc etc etc etc... asking for him to be fired constantly for the past 2 years (some of the bigger numbnuts much longer). Seems rational. :baus:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'll hope for the best, and support this club as always, cheering for Sarri to do well here, because that means Juventus does well... but lol that he has done anything thus far to deserve my respect and/or gratitude as a Juventus fan.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I'll hope for the best, and support this club as always, cheering for Sarri to do well here, because that means Juventus does well... but lol that he has done anything thus far to deserve my respect and/or gratitude as a Juventus fan.
He is gonna get real sad when he reads this post. He’ll probably gonna increase his 80 ciggie daily usage.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
When is his first press conference? I was looking for a comment from his side following the announcement but i was unable to find one. Not sure if i missed it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Says the noodle who has been gloating for weeks about Allegri getting sacked... which means you're gloating about Juventus and a club legend failing this past season. :baus:

Great fan. :rofl:
I have a friend in Macedonia who is close to Fali Ramadani. I hope he convinces Ramadani to act as an intermediary between Sarri and some Tuz members who are angry at Sarri, Fali will make it right for you boys. Sarri cant handle if some of you dont forgive him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
‘My feeling at the end of the first half was that the match was very difficult,’ Sarri said.

‘It was our 64th match of the season and it was hot on the pitch, very difficult to play physically. My feeling from the bench was that we were trying to manage the result. At half-time I asked my players to play with more courage, even if it meant risking to lose.

‘I wanted my team to move the ball better, and the players did it very well in the second half. We played very good football against a very difficult opponent, who are dangerous in the offensive phase and from counter-attacks. We played very good football and the match was good also for the fans I think.’

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)