Maurizio Sarri (53 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So according to sky sport italia (via FI) di marzio claims Agnelli, Nedved and Paratici all flew to London to meet sarri at his home to present their offer to sarri.

2: this gets even better. Where's @Gagi?

I need to picture this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Every 20 years there is an innovation in football. After Ajax there was Sacchi’s Milan, then Guardiola, who rather sent football to sleep. Fortunately now we’ve got Sarri, who can wake football up again.” Fabio Capello

I have no doubts that Sarri is one of the best managers out there,” Guardiola gushed. “He achieved something incredible with Napoli. His style of football is as good as a drink in the sun.” Pep Guardiola.

When you see Sarri’s teams play, you know how they train. He is a genius. When I was technical director with the Italy youth teams, I always went to watch kids in Serie B, and I was already impressed by his Empoli. He looks after the players, they understand him.” Arrigo Sacchi.

He has helped me so much early on, he made me feel like a player who is indispensable. At times for a player, dialogue can be the most important thing. He’s a bit like a father for me.” Gonzalo Higuain.

Sarri taught me football, we’re led by a commandant who has changed everyone’s life. Sarri has transferred to us his way of understanding football, a philosophy which distinguishes us from the others and which allows us to express our game in the best way. The thing I love the most about his style of football is the way he organises the phases when we are off the ball and structures the pressure we put on opponents when they’ve got the ball at their feet. It feels like he has already played the game out in his head and on the field you have an extra man.” Dries Mertens.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve's Sarri swoop revealed
By Football Italia staff

Juventus courted Maurizio Sarri after the Europa League Final by visiting his London home with Andrea Agnelli, Fabio Paratici and Pavel Nedved.
The then-Chelsea Coach finally signed the contract after weeks of speculation and with some compensation paid to the Stamford Bridge outfit.
According to Sky Sport Italia transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio, the key moment in convincing Sarri came right after the 4-1 Europa League Final victory over Arsenal.
President Agnelli, director of sport Paratici and vice-president Nedved all flew out to London and visited his home to put forward their case.
Sarri replaces Max Allegri, who still had one more year on his contract when he was dismissed.

- - - Updated - - -

how did all 3 fly under the radar to his home? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Up with Sarri!
On Thursday at the Stadium there’s the official presentation of the new Juve Coach, who meanwhile is absolutely admired by the squad
His former President Corsi assures: ‘I am certain he’ll win over CR7, it’s easy for intelligent people to understand each other’

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Every 20 years there is an innovation in football. After Ajax there was Sacchi’s Milan, then Guardiola, who rather sent football to sleep. Fortunately now we’ve got Sarri, who can wake football up again.” Fabio Capello

I have no doubts that Sarri is one of the best managers out there,” Guardiola gushed. “He achieved something incredible with Napoli. His style of football is as good as a drink in the sun.” Pep Guardiola.

When you see Sarri’s teams play, you know how they train. He is a genius. When I was technical director with the Italy youth teams, I always went to watch kids in Serie B, and I was already impressed by his Empoli. He looks after the players, they understand him.” Arrigo Sacchi.

He has helped me so much early on, he made me feel like a player who is indispensable. At times for a player, dialogue can be the most important thing. He’s a bit like a father for me.” Gonzalo Higuain.

Sarri taught me football, we’re led by a commandant who has changed everyone’s life. Sarri has transferred to us his way of understanding football, a philosophy which distinguishes us from the others and which allows us to express our game in the best way. The thing I love the most about his style of football is the way he organises the phases when we are off the ball and structures the pressure we put on opponents when they’ve got the ball at their feet. It feels like he has already played the game out in his head and on the field you have an extra man.” Dries Mertens.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

NewFearfulAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)