Maurizio Sarri (80 Viewers)

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
The best thing of this all is that I am finally done wasting my time online, checking all different kind of sources and get to focus on the things that are important to me again. I even got into a fight with my girlfriend yesterday who said "Isn't he just a coach? Stop overreacting" :lol:. I was in full rage mode yesterday, but I woke up today accepting it. He will have my full support for upcoming season. Let's see what this Mercato brings and depending on this off-season I will judge accordingly. If management is able to address our weaknesses, I still believe we are in for a good season. However, this will remain my main concern. This management has disassembled our roster year after year and it finally bit us in the ass last season with that atrocious midfield (and defense without Chiellini). If they are going to play it cheap (which is what I am afraid of) I strongly believe we will see a very early exit in the Champions League. This is a fundamental year to not let the gap between us and the other top teams widen, and you can bet teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, and even Liverpool and City to improve further. Having said all of this, Sarri will be held to the same standards as Allegri and anything but a successful run (semi-final and not being eliminated against inferior teams) in the Champions League will be considered a failure.
And CR7 is not getting younger. Time is running out for him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Why would a United fan troll about Pep coming to Juve? They hate City.
Yet they supported them against pool. They do, but there's a culo number of reasons. These rumours started from legitimate sources momblano but Imo it took a troll or two to wind some of our naive brethren up. Of course I can't prove this theory but it's more realistic than pep rumours.

Edit: hmm thinking about it, them guys are too dumb.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)