Maurizio Sarri (50 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
Would have preferred Guardiola but Sarri is a good coach. My only concerns are:
1) our players will get overworked - specifically our starting 11
2) we need to sign the right players to play his system. If Pjanic plays the Jorginho role he is going to be seeing a ton of the ball. If he’s successful, his stock will increase massively.

The good news:
1) khedira, matuidi probably gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sarri boyz seem to be content with making excuses for not winning. Enjoy the downgrade
Funnily it seems like the Max-out crowd doesn't hold Sarri to the same standards as Max.

Winning the league every half decent coach could win isn't a must anymore. CL? Don't have to win it either, as long as we play some good football on the way.

I wonder why that is. Maybe, deep down, they know he's a downgrade and there is still hope for them.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Funnily it seems like the Max-out crowd doesn't hold Sarri to the same standards as Max.

Winning the league every half decent coach could win isn't a must anymore. CL? Don't have to win it either, as long as we play some good football on the way.

I wonder why that is. Maybe, deep down, they know he's a downgrade and there is still hope for them.
The truest bunch of lames

Hopefully they all have their knee pads on ready for the Sarri bukkake session with cigarette ash garnish

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I know i'll be misunderstood and downvoted for this , but at this point i think Ronaldo's transfer was more harmful than good for the team.

There i said it
i get you there man, im kind of agreeing. getting Ronaldo immediately meant different juventus we have seen in the past, it started a new era where we're one of the teams we used to hate in the past.

but i would still have him LOL.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Do you believe what you are writing?
Yeah Napoli got kicked out by Shakhtar but thats about it...
Napoli got so much pts that it usually gives you the scudetto
Chelsea - How can you even talk about Chelsea as they did the ultimate maximum! 3rd place - You dont really think they could have gone through City and Liverpool dont you..
Chelsea won the EL so absolutely the maximum

As for Keppa - It shows the GK lack of class more than Sarri`s..
In case of kepa, it also shows how incompetent chealsea management is and also other players weak personality.Do you see him doing this at juve.He would be bitchslaped by chiello and mandzukic would break his arm while saying "no good".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)