Maurizio Sarri (84 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Their Facebook account is trying harder now to engage with the American market as well, they're very clearly trying to modernize and boost their global appeal. That stadium however...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
annoying we have a trophy room tour guide

lol I'm sure he is aware what trophies are what even if he hasn't won any :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

you're a b00b or t00l
"... and this one above, right here Mister Sarri, that the scudetto. You receive it after finishing 1st in Serie A. Next we have..."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He said most of the right words in his press conference but the proof will be in the pudding, as always - i.e. results, style (he's forced this upon himself), and also his character and how he reacts to criticism or bad moments. It's in this last part that I have least confidence.
let's hope the organisation gives him more strength than he ever experienced.

he said that he didn't know what stilo juve was. overcoming difficulties and not breaking under pressure is.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He said most of the right words in his press conference but the proof will be in the pudding, as always - i.e. results, style (he's forced this upon himself), and also his character and how he reacts to criticism or bad moments. It's in this last part that I have least confidence.
Crack under pressure, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)