Maurizio Sarri (168 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's what you wrote in your post Dru and I are referring to. :shifty:

..I personally don't believe so.

So we hire Rudi Garcia.
Oh yeah. I did.

I am having second thoughts now too. Empty stadium with no fans, Chain Smoking Cancerous Clown, Benign Bosnian casually walking on the pitch, Italian Malaise in defense while True Warrior sits on the bench, Violins, Melodies and Broken Dreams...

So many factors to consider.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
is it just me but every training video basically consists of the same routine of passing the ball around within a circle with a couple of guys trying to close them down? it seems like its the same repetitive shit over and over, i don't see how the players are learning anything new from it

Boksic

May 11, 2005
is it just me but every training video basically consists of the same routine of passing the ball around within a circle with a couple of guys trying to close them down? it seems like its the same repetitive shit over and over, i don't see how the players are learning anything new from it
Makes sense when you see our performances.

Jun 6, 2015
It was a similar story at Chelsea.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...zio-sarris-training-at-chelsea-was-monotonous

He is wedded to his football and that means repetitive training. Doing a lot of rondos in training is straight from the Ajax/Barca playbook.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But they pass the ball really fast in this drill. Sarreee doesn’t understand why they don’t do this in games too. :seven:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Lyon eliminates us, he should be fired at spot. I wonder if Agnelli would have the courage for this.

Goldilocks and Tootsie should face consequences as well. @Bianconero81
Absolutely. Chain Smoking Cancer fired on the spot, along with his Tumorous Tootsie and Goldilocks Cyst. I don't want to hear excuses about how Lyon are a good team, how they were better prepared, or played better on the night/wanted it more, or any of that garbage. Being eliminated by Lyon is an inexcusable offense punishable by the sack with immediate effect - they should also pelt the Triumvirate of Ultimate Fuckery with rotten vegetables, hurl abuse/insults/invective, but fall short of spitting on them (due to the sensitivity of doing so in the current climate, what with Corona and all).

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He will be sacked regardless. If we lose to Lyon he’ll be sacked mid way to save the scudetto or else he’ll be sacked at the end of the summer. It’s either Pep or Inzaghi next season I reckon

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Dont sack him. Send him home because of the fear for his health. The oldest and most unhealthy person at our club. We'll have to pay his wages anyway, might as well send him home and hire a new coach. Classier than sacking him lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)