Maurizio Sarri (42 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
what a way to waste the final years of Ronaldo. Just wow.
Although a player like Ronaldo might need to give his approval before signing a coach so maybe Ronaldo approved him.. who knows..
Anyway if he says one thing that represent a loser mentality I hope all our fans rally against him and make the board kick him out

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well this is an interesting one

Hes our coach now and I hope he does well

I hope to see a bit more Napoli in terms of the way we play and less Chelsea
Chelsea is a notoriously hard environment for any coach, very strange lockeroom full of players that aren't leaders

I wonder who his staff will be? I'm hoping Pirlo assistant

We will hopefully play a more exciting brand of football now but with our experienced group make up for some of the failings that sarei experienced and was a part of at Napoli (coming close but never winning it).
In saying that Juve has been on another planet compared to every other Serie A team
You never know what will happen in football. I will await the season to see how we play and most importantly what sort of mercato we put together

If it's 2 years with option for a 3rd then id really expect a potential move for Pep once his contract is up

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Embracing Maurizio Sarri first and most important two steps.

1) We should all be content with a second choice coach just as he once stated that one should celebrate finishing second.

2) Acceptance of the fact that his personality and ‘winning’ mentality is very different to ours.

Vincere non è importante, il calcio bello è quello che conta di più. - Maurizio Sarri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)