Maurizio Sarri (47 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I’m unsubscriving my Strive account. I refuse to watch more game with this bum of a coach. We are becoming the Arsenal of Italy.
I find this bitching unnecessary. We have a new coach and players are still adapting to his methods. Hes not even there to shout instructions when it gets tough. We have played 2nd best team in Italy today, a team that dismantled CL winner this summer, team that is gelled and had no significant changes. We had hell of a game for 60 minutes and if not for several dubious call, game would have been over a long before. Yet despite all we were persistent and won. Fuck it, Im thrilled. I feel like running nude all over my neighbourhood.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
My only real complain is his (or his assistant) subs, shoud've just wait before making the last one (probably taking De Ligt off). Otherwise he has done a job well done, the first half was beautiful.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It' not Sarri's fault the team stopped running after 3-0. If the team doesn't move fast enough and press, then playing high defensive line is a recipe for a disaster. If there's no strength in legs anymore, just drop back deep and defend Conte/Allegri style.

Overall I really liked the performance, a lot of our players look like coming back to their best.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I find this bitching unnecessary. We have a new coach and players are still adapting to his methods. Hes not even there to shout instructions when it gets tough. We have played 2nd best team in Italy today, a team that dismantled CL winner this summer, team that is gelled and had no significant changes. We had hell of a game for 60 minutes and if not for several dubious call, game would have been over a long before. Yet despite all we were persistent and won. Fuck it, Im thrilled. I feel like running nude all over my neighbourhood.
It’s not bitching but based on what type of manager Sarri is. You’ll be moaning and bitching about him in 6 months. Mark my words. And I’ll be here rubbing your nose in it.

Mar 10, 2009
So many drama queens....

First 60 minutes was seriously the best performance I've seen Juve play for a long time. For the first time, I genuinely felt like we were playing at our full potential. Also, it was good to see players like Higuaín, Sandro and Costa look like there old selves again.
Regarding the Napoli comeback, I don't see how Sarri is the blame? Two set pieces and the De Legit having a stinker. However even if I was Sarri's fault, he's probably still trying to find his best formation and to blend the team the way he wants it. Finally, the Allegri comparisons are pointless, Max clearly took Juve as far as he can go.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So many drama queens....

First 60 minutes was seriously the best performance I've seen Juve play for a long time. For the first time, I genuinely felt like we were playing at our full potential. Also, it was good to see players like Higuaín, Sandro and Costa look like there old selves again.
Regarding the Napoli comeback, I don't see how Sarri is the blame? Two set pieces and the De Legit having a stinker. However even if I was Sarri's fault, he's probably still trying to find his best formation and to blend the team the way he wants it. Finally, the Allegri comparisons are pointless, Max clearly took Juve as far as he can go.
:tup:

We have serious issues with our 2nd halves though. Need to sort that out.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It’s not bitching but based on what type of manager Sarri is. You’ll be moaning and bitching about him in 6 months. Mark my words. And I’ll be here rubbing your nose in it.
At least complain when we dont win, will make far more sense. So far so good. Seriously wtf. I enjoyed this game so much, as it reminded me of some calcio classics, like the one against Torino in 2001/02 when we squandered 3-0 lead and Salas missed penalty to make it 4-3. Rollercoaster of emotions, from highs to lows and back to feeling high again. I feel this team will make it count this season.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Regardless of the result and defensive blunders, i really really liked what i saw today and it's still very early on!
The players looked unleashed, like smth was holding them back untill now and could deliver their full potential.
Even when winning we were underperforming according to our actual value last years.
We showed a new beast today, a beast that can beat any team in the world at those moments!
Not Pjanic or CR7 dependant, we ve shown creativity, ambition and smth more, like we were enjoying kicking that ball.
I don't know if Sarri has managed to instill this, or just the players were eager to change things.
I m sure they were intentionally holding back after the Ajax disqualification last year, but this is smth more, it goes beyond that, we will see how far in the future.
However today we can be sure that Sarriball tactics started to take root, that swift one twos kicked in and our rythm was frenetic.
This needs some time to become ours and I'm very glad that we already started to own it!
The coach and players did a serious job to have it ready already!!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It' not Sarri's fault the team stopped running after 3-0. If the team doesn't move fast enough and press, then playing high defensive line is a recipe for a disaster. If there's no strength in legs anymore, just drop back deep and defend Conte/Allegri style.

Overall I really liked the performance, a lot of our players look like coming back to their best.
I can't blame him for De Ligt, but it's exactly him that should tell the team to fall back and defend the lead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)