Mauricio Pochettino and other coaches (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This club is basically built to win the league. Pretty sure any coach walking to Juve can win that trophy until the other clubs catch up.

Can this guy motivate players? We have players we talent but little motivation. Can he get the most out of players? Or would this guy come for his system/philosophy?
He should be able to do better in CL than sarri. Agree about the league, if you can't win 85pts with this Juve you have no business being a coach

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Agree. So we need a coach that can focus on CL b/c this club will likely win the league regardless.
I wouldn't even consider Inzaghi.

Pochettino? I think he's (a lot) better than Sarri but I wouldn't say he's a safe bet. I'd rather get someone who'd stay for years to come.

I'd be tempted by Zidane.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised to see Inzaghi top that list. He's Italian.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I like Poch but I don't think his track record or tactical flexibility really suits our squad for one bit. He's a 4-2-3-1 coach who has played with wingers and a #10. We can't really play with wingers as Dybala and CR7 would be wasted there. Our front line pretty means you need to play a 2-striker formation that's why Inzaghi would probably be a better match

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #131
    Mauricio Pochettino in pole position for the Juventus bench. He had already had contacts with Bianconeri emissaries in recent days. [Corriere Torino]

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #133
    I hope we get him or a non-Italian.

Any word on Zidane at Madrid? Stay/Leave?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #135
    Mental midget, born loser, cannot handle pressure!

Amazing choice!
    so you're against Poch then LOL

Who would you want? How many other coaches that made it to a CL final are available?

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    so you're against Poch then LOL

Who would you want? How many other coaches that made it to a CL final are available?
    I have no idea at this point.The board created a fucking mess, and they have to fix it.And there is no chance they will fix anything with Poch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)