Mauricio Isla (6 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Cagliari, l'umiltà di Isla: "Juventus? Due anni fantastici, ma forse non ero all'altezza: non sono un fuoriclasse"

Can anyone translate this ?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Cagliari, l'umiltà di Isla: "Juventus? Due anni fantastici, ma forse non ero all'altezza: non sono un fuoriclasse"

Can anyone translate this ?
Praises juve, says he's not a champion. Recognizes he's not good enough I guess.
I wish him the best :beer:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
props to him for not being an Amauri who despite not being near good enough sticks around forever sucking up as much Juve money as he can and then complains about being treated unfairly

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Isla: 'Sorry Mum for Juve performance'

Cagliari right back Mauricio Isla has apologised to his mother for his performance against former side Juventus on Sunday night.

The Chilean was owned by the Bianconeri between 2012 and 2016, spending loan spells with QPR and Marseille during this time.

The 29-year-old made 30 appearances in black and white before joining Cagliari for €4m in summer 2016, and apologised for his performance

that saw Juventus take all three points with a 2-0 victory.

"I was not at my best against Juventus,” Isla told Radiolinea. “I'm sorry because I disappointed my mother who raised me by making so many sacrifices.

I did not give more than 60%, and for this I apologise."

:lol: this guy

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Cagliari right back Mauricio Isla has apologised to his mother for his performance against former side Juventus on Sunday night.

The Chilean was owned by the Bianconeri between 2012 and 2016, spending loan spells with QPR and Marseille during this time.

The 29-year-old made 30 appearances in black and white before joining Cagliari for €4m in summer 2016, and apologised for his performance

"I was not at my best against Juventus,” Isla told Radiolinea. “I'm sorry because I disappointed my mother who raised me by making so many sacrifices.

Lol legendary stuff

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

WTf, this is weird as shid.

For starters, not everyone can pull a great performance against a team like Juve.
secondly, he has done already more than 99% of the guys who play football globally,, and that is breaking thru a pro league like serie A and earning the kind of money the majority of us will not see in a lifetime.
Third, he says he played at his 60% or less? :lol: What is this? dragon ball or something? "This is not even my final form"?

Come on ISla.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
WTf, this is weird as shid.

For starters, not everyone can pull a great performance against a team like Juve.
secondly, he has done already more than 99% of the guys who play football globally,, and that is breaking thru a pro league like serie A and earning the kind of money the majority of us will not see in a lifetime.
Third, he says he played at his 60% or less? :lol: What is this? dragon ball or something? "This is not even my final form"?

Come on ISla.
:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

This guy just don't give a fuck with his interviews :lol: Classic

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

i can confirm he called and apologised.

i am mom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)