Mauricio Isla (6 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Is that an authentic quote?
Mauricio Isla admits he “does not deserve to play for Juventus, one of the top 10 teams in the world.”

The 27-year-old Chile international spent this season on loan at Olympique Marseille.

“I always said that Juventus bought me when I had a knee injury,” the right-back told LUN.

“I am happy to have played with the likes of Gigi Buffon, Andrea Pirlo, Arturo Vidal and Carlos Tevez.

“But if you are not up to the standard of that club, then you need to move on. Honestly, I was not capable of playing for Juventus, as we are talking about one of the top 10 teams in the world.

“I am happy in Marseille, as it is more my level. If I am not a Juventus player right now, it is because I don’t deserve to be there.”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i don't get it. he isn't a world beater, far from it, but he could be a valuable RB/CM back up for us. what happened that he doesn't get a chance?
He was a liablity defensive wise and costed us dearly in that galatasaray game...which wasnt his only flaw. Just the most notable.

He was pretty $#@! for 2 years? It would be understandable if he was defensively poor and provided an attacking threat, but nope, Isla stunk all over.
yep-

Galatasaray happened
dat

$#@! off, Maurice
Lol...but hey at least he had the balls to admit he was shid here...unlike mofos like Balotelli for example..who think they are all that when they simply suck.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
"Juventus is one of the best clubs in the world. I am not playing there because I don't deserve it." -Isla
Woow! I'm impressed!! :tup:

I now wish him success with his career. :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Mauricio Isla admits he “does not deserve to play for Juventus, one of the top 10 teams in the world.”

The 27-year-old Chile international spent this season on loan at Olympique Marseille.

“I always said that Juventus bought me when I had a knee injury,” the right-back told LUN.

“I am happy to have played with the likes of Gigi Buffon, Andrea Pirlo, Arturo Vidal and Carlos Tevez.

“But if you are not up to the standard of that club, then you need to move on. Honestly, I was not capable of playing for Juventus, as we are talking about one of the top 10 teams in the world.

“I am happy in Marseille, as it is more my level. If I am not a Juventus player right now, it is because I don’t deserve to be there.”
:tup::touched:

Hope he wins copa america again!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i don't get it. he isn't a world beater, far from it, but he could be a valuable RB/CM back up for us. what happened that he doesn't get a chance?
Are you that new of a Juve fan? He got a chance, quick and solid abilities but awful execution almost every time. Very disappointing general impact and this is a player who didn't have much expectations on him...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's the classic example of a player who doesn't have the character for such a team. I don't think there was anything wrong with him on a technical level, we've all seen him for Chile and Udinese. But now he's broken in a way that probably can't be fixed.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It's what he's implying in his interview too. I think he's saying he never got to Juve's level because of the knee injury.
The problem is his performance for his NT did not get worse, he just sucked in Juve. All the chileans we had are had-cases: one has no mental strength, another one is abysmal beyond words.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
How did vidal talk $#@! about juve
I never said that he talk shit but rubbish about Juve,like:
1He stated that he want's to join Bayern even at 2010 but Leverkusen director blocked his move to Bayern otherwise he would be there at first place..
2. He stated that ,once he growed up at us he is now ready to play for a BIGGER club,where he can win a CL .
3.Bayern according to him is a bigger club than Juve.
4..He publicly invited Coman to join Bayern from Juve.

Juve didn't make any obstacles towards him when he wishes to join Byern.He should learn from Llorente what the word respect about his former club means and what being a sportsman .As much he contributed Juve we give at least equal to him.He can't be bigger than this glorious club.Wish him to enjoy his better salary there but he will never win CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)