Mauricio Isla (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Mauriciooooooo :nico: welcomeee

So happy :D
Our team is starting to look like times of old.

Bring me kolarov and a bad ass SS and striker then :tuttosport:
Very good player.

Still curious to see how he will be used as it's not immediately apparent the way it is with the vast majority of signings.
ISLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Welcome Mauricio. Another jem from Marotta. :D

:beer:
Another Pressing beast.

We are gonna press the f**k out of every team next year.
What a signing, great work Beppe, shows you've got an eye for talent (the other is for winking at Moratti obviously)
Holy $#@! its DONE??? I havent read anything last two days about him, I assumed he would come next week if he is even coming for sure, our dynamic team just got more dynamic :cool:
Yes, Inter, you are screwed.

Oh, yes, you are.
Super signing from GM, loved him at Udine, looking forward to seeing him in action for us :D
Great signing! Isla has always impressed in the few Udinese games I've seen. I wish him a speedy recovery, and not rush integrating him to the squad until he's 100%.

On a side note, what a f'n pimp Marotta is! I still cant believe we managed to get both Isla and Asamoah. The transfer market hasnt even begun, but the moves we've made so far has me fap'n mad.
We acquired a great player no doubt. I am just surprised we are signing very good players and very early in the market. Seems that Conte told Marrotta to get his shiit together fast. We will probably get a top striker and a Lb very soon in like 2-3 weeks!
Comparing Isla's quality with Padoin, Pazienza and Giaccherini :rofl:
:mut:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)