Mauricio Isla (99 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
FOOTBALL ITALIA:
Napoli, Fiorentina and Olympique Marseille have asked Juventus for Chile international Mauricio Isla.

The full-back just returned from a loan spell at QPR and his future remains in the balance.

According to Sport Mediaset and Radio Crc, the contenders for his signature this summer are Napoli, Fiorentina and Marseille.

He is evaluating the situation and will meet with his agent today to discuss the various proposals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Can we move this disgusting thread already? I mean Coman was moved before it was official as well. Allegri said he will leave, that should be enough. This thread hurts my eyes every time...

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Can we move this disgusting thread already? I mean Coman was moved before it was official as well. Allegri said he will leave, that should be enough. This thread hurts my eyes every time...
We only moved permanent sale's I guess, not loan moved players that why we will still see Jorge Martinez haunting us here.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
We only moved permanent sale's I guess, not loan moved players that why we will still see Jorge Martinez haunting us here.
According to the reports Coman is also sent on loan to Bayern with an option, but his thread is in rookie/history section... Just sayin`, couldnt care less about where his thread is situated atm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)