Mauricio Isla (10 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Vidal played a lot better in the second half of the season than the first. And Vidal is no goal scorer so why does that even matter? His defensive contribution was hugh. Never thought anyone would doubt that Vidal was a lot better in the 2 Nd part

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Vidal played a lot better in the second half of the season than the first. And Vidal is no goal scorer so why does that even matter? His defensive contribution was hugh. Never thought anyone would doubt that Vidal was a lot better in the 2 Nd part
No, no and no
serie a
6 goals 2 assists - 1st half of the season
2 goals 2 assists - 2nd half of the season

as for cl zero assists and 1 goal from the PK in the 1st half of the season

But but but but tackles that no one cares about it

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5033239 said:
No, no and no
serie a

wat

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Haven't read so much nonsense ever before. I don't even know what to say. No one cares about tackling. Let's sign more strikers and play them as defenders , rus would approve it

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Haven't read so much nonsense ever before. I don't even know what to say. No one cares about tackling. Let's sign more strikers and play them as defenders , rus would approve it
Another statement out of the context of my messages, it's so hard to live earth sometimes....so many stupid people..........ok here is math for dumb people and explanation what i meant - how many dollars 2 players will add to their price if one will score 5 goals and 2nd will make 30 tackles or whatever number at the world cup

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5033292 said:
Another statement out of the context of my messages, it's so hard to live earth sometimes....so many stupid people..........ok here is math for dumb people and explanation what i meant - how many dollars 2 players will add to their price if one will score 5 goals and 2nd will make 30 tackles or whatever number at the world cup
Your first message was pirlo was better than Vidal. Your second message was Vidal was better in the first part of the season and now you come up with that nonsense. You don't even know your own message, so much about dumb people.

Btw if you come up with your great "math" at least provide a solution

Oh yeah attacking players are more expensive than defensive ones. Fun fact that was never the issue of the discussion

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Your first message was pirlo was better than Vidal. Your second message was Vidal was better in the first part of the season and now you come up with that nonsense. You don't even know your own message, so much about dumb people.
are you dumb or my english is that bad?
this overview of what i said in my previous posts
Season 14/15
1) Pirlo > Vidal
2) Vidal's 2nd part of the season < Vidal's 1st part of the season
3) Nobody cares how good you are at tackling when it comes to your price or you really think that in the position of Beppe you can call back to bayern's management and say "GIVE US +5 MILLIONS CAUSE Vidal's IS SO GOOD AT TACKLING", it doesn't work this way, first of all your price is build over you performances and goal/assists ratio, nobody give a fuck how many tackles you've made in the past 5 years while everyone cares how many goals and assists you've made and how much impact you left on the field for your team, when you need defensive midfielder you don't look how good he is at tackling at the first place but how good he is at interceptions, man marking, position choice, how good he can start the attacks cause mostly nowadays teams are starting there attacks through the central zone, and even then many teams are using something like Fabregas - Matic partnership cause one can pass and start the attack while 2nd can cover his ass and intercept the balls

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Thats exactly what I said your message was. Lets just agree to disagree on point 1 and 2. On your 3rd point: why would Bayern even pay 40m for a player not scoring and assisting? Right cause he is a b2b midfielder and is great at winning back position and putting pressure on the opponent, while he can also start the attack. He is not the best passer of the ball nor the trickiest player, yet he has some skills on that. He can tackle intercept win back postion etc. Would he cost more, if he scored 10 more goals? Yes. does that mean he was better in the first part overall for scoring 5 goals more than in the second part ? No

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Thats exactly what I said your message was. Lets just agree to disagree on point 1 and 2. On your 3rd point: why would Bayern even pay 40m for a player not scoring and assisting? Right cause he is a b2b midfielder and is great at winning back position and putting pressure on the opponent, while he can also start the attack. He is not the best passer of the ball nor the trickiest player, yet he has some skills on that. He can tackle intercept win back postion etc. Would he cost more, if he scored 10 more goals? Yes. does that mean he was better in the first part overall for scoring 5 goals more than in the second part ? No
he did in the previous seasons, his price is builded not only because of the last season but because of his career :sergio: last season was his worst season in the juventus colors with only 8 goals in 45 matches, while in 2 seasons before he had 15 and 16 goals, that's why his price dropped to 40 millions "only", this is why year ago man utd was about to pay 50-60m for him, and if only he could score another 15-16 goals then his price would be around 55-60 millions easily, because nobody give a fuck about how many tackles he has made in the season 14-15, all they need goals and assists first of all, especially in bayern, where they already had Lahm, Martinez and Alonso to pick up the balls and move it forward

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5033239 said:
No, no and no
serie a

Anyone who understands the game, has seen Vidal throughout his time in our colours and watched him regularly this last season will surely be of the opinion that he returned from the world cup still recovering from his knee operation. He had very little sharpness, both defensively and offensively. He was physically less than the three seasons before and it showed in all his performances. He scored more in the first half of the season, perhaps because Allegri was taking time to slowly transition from Conte's system to something new. Conte's system involved Vidal as a major threat at both ends of the field.

His form picked up after Christmas, slowly but surely. He mainly appeared more comfortable physically with still his sharpness missing in front of goal.

He was looking much better in the latter half of the season, confidence and pace and physicality. Nonetheless he had not returned to his former world class levels. Nowhere near it. Probably one of our poorest regulars in the first half of the season, or perhaps...most disappointing.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I hope Isla finally shows something, because I feel that Licht will fail to provide this season and I wouldnt be suprised if Isla and Caceres get alot of game time at rb
I'd be willing to give Isla another shot here. Things are so up in the air that maybe he'll be able to fight for a spot. I love Lichtsteiner and I hope him playing through an injury like that won't affect his game too much.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventino[RUS];5033224 said:
with 1 goal in 5 months :lol:
Vidals job wasn't to score it was to be a beast defensively and run people down to win the ball back. Vidal's goal scoring prowess was a bonus for us and the team. I think people got so used to him scoring so frequently that when he didn't it was overshadowing everything else he might have been doing well.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Vidals job wasn't to score it was to be a beast defensively and run people down to win the ball back. Vidal's goal scoring prowess was a bonus for us and the team. I think people got so used to him scoring so frequently that when he didn't it was overshadowing everything else he might have been doing well.
Och come on dude leave them alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)