Mauricio Isla (188 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I think Sevilla only wanted him on a loan.

I doubt any team made a buying offer for him.

He'll probably remain stuck with us until January when he'll be loaned out practically for free, repeating this for 2 more years until he leaves for free.

Mar 9, 2006
Seriously, BV, i had a butthurt when i found out that we are about to offload Vidal and for a moment i thought that we are pushing him out and i was angry on Beppe and co, but when Beppe announced in his interview that it was Vidal's decision to leave and especially after Arturo's interview in Bayern's colors i would like to say only one thing - fuck you fucking traitor you piece of shit, Arturo
"I’ve not thought about trying my luck in England or Spain. I repeat that I’m very happy here and if I had to spend the rest of my career here I’d do so gladly,"
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/it...the-rest-of-my
And he said it numerous times, but you still butthurted that we offloaded him

As for Isla, he was on the international duty and we were not able to sell him for good amount of money at that time because he just finished his poor season in the EPL, after the Copa america his price grew up after his decent performances there and you want Beppe to rush and sell Isla for what? Beppe let teams to fight over him and he is awaiting for a best offer because obviously many teams are interested in Isla's transfer, yet you blame beppe for not selling him to sevilla :sergio: they still need a right wingback and we have a lot of time to make them pay the necessary money

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5033145 said:
Seriously, BV, i had a butthurt when i found out that we are about to offload Vidal and for a moment i thought that we are pushing him out and i was angry on Beppe and co, but when Beppe announced in his interview that it was Vidal's decision to leave and especially after Arturo's interview in Bayern's colors i would like to say only one thing - fuck you fucking traitor you piece of shit, Arturo
"I’ve not thought about trying my luck in England or Spain. I repeat that I’m very happy here and if I had to spend the rest of my career here I’d do so gladly,"
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/it...the-rest-of-my
And he said it numerous times, but you still butthurted that we offloaded him

As for Isla, he was on the international duty and we were not able to sell him for good amount of money at that time because he just finished his poor season in the EPL, after the Copa america his price grew up after his decent performances there and you want Beppe to rush and sell Isla for what? Beppe let teams to fight over him and he is awaiting for a best offer because obviously many teams are interested in Isla's transfer, yet you blame beppe for not selling him to sevilla :sergio: they still need a right wingback and we have a lot of time to make them pay the necessary money
That still doesnt justify why we sold him for a pathetically low price

No sevilla looked elsewhere after we said no and bought someone else now

- - - Updated - - -

Pathetic :lol:

"payback for your shitty rep earlier"
Bitch please get back into your kitchen

Mar 9, 2006
That still doesnt justify why we sold him for a pathetically low price

No sevilla looked elsewhere after we said no and bought someone else now
How on earth it's a low price? 40 fucking millions of euro it's enough for Vidal, he didnt have had good season, he didnt have had big ass contract with buy-out clause, so how can you claim that bayern underpaid us, jesus christ

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5033161 said:
How on earth it's a low price? 40 fucking millions of euro it's enough for Vidal, he didnt have had good season, he didnt have had big ass contract with buy-out clause, so how can you claim that bayern underpaid us, jesus christ
he was one of the reasons why Chile won the copa america, he was excellent for us towards the end of last season and when it mattered i.e. vs real madrid, and still holds the highest successful tackling rate for fuck knows how many years running now, in today's inflated market 40 mill is nothing for someone who is still arguably the best b2b mid in the world.

Mar 9, 2006
he was one of the reasons why Chile won the copa america, he was excellent for us towards the end of last season and when it mattered i.e. vs real madrid, and still holds the highest successful tackling rate for fuck knows how many years running now, in today's inflated market 40 mill is nothing for someone who is still arguably the best b2b mid in the world.
1) No, he wasn't, their the most vital players were Valdivia, Vargas and especially hidden hero Aránguiz
2) No, he wasn't, in the previous season he was easily behind Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio, Tevez, Morata, Pirlo in the question of impact on the game, they gave us much more than Vidal
3) Tackles are not goals or assists, it's a shame but nobody rates him, deal with it
4) 40 Millions for the player that didn't have had the buy-out clause and have only 2 years left on his contract is enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)