Mauricio Isla (174 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Another Melo/Tiago in the making? Loan after loan until his contract goes out and then we lose on him and all we invested in him?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What's was the actual deal when we bought him.I know that the price for him and Asa were 18 mil . which we payed 9 mil for each of them.We ,then payed asked price for Asa and I don't know about Isla?

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Who in there right mind would pay 10m for isla, which must be what we want. One good year in england and we sell him to tottenham or liverpool for 20m

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
some here dont do well when the shoe is on the other foot

the very fact that a bielsa coached marseille didnt move past their reported interest(if any interest at all) says that no one is willing to take a risk on a player that has terribly underperformed since he moved here

the best we can get is a loan and hope he regains some kind of stellar form and that someone will pay us a nice amount of money...r do u prefer to sell him now for 3/4 mil?

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
some here dont do well when the shoe is on the other foot

the very fact that a bielsa coached marseille didnt move past their reported interest(if any interest at all) says that no one is willing to take a risk on a player that has terribly underperformed since he moved here

the best we can get is a loan and hope he regains some kind of stellar form and that someone will pay us a nice amount of money...r do u prefer to sell him now for 3/4 mil?
His world cup was quite good though. He was a starter in a good Chile team. Based on this and only, I was expected to be able to offload him for around 10 mil at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)