Mauricio Isla (8 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He was a lot better for Udinese, though (compared to Chile).

But at Juve he looks completely lost. In the second half of previous season he did have some solid matches, though. I don't think that's confidence related but dunno.
Lets hope this serves as a step up to better form at juve. if that happens, we basically got a free transfer right there

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lets hope this serves as a step up to better form at juve. if that happens, we basically got a free transfer right there
There's also one thing I noticed. Just recently in group stages Isla had a game where he was rock solid, without any mistakes and he offered perfect balance while covering behind. Many members went on and saying like 'he's good, great match etc.' but he had those exact matches at Juve as well but at the end of a game he was described as total shit and people called him useless. :tdown:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
what i dont really like about him is his lack of confidence, he looks like he is scared whenever he has the ball. Lichtsteiner is one of best rbs in Europe but he is aging and i really doubt Maruico is the one who can replace him.

sorry im drunk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was a lot better for Udinese, though (compared to Chile).

But at Juve he looks completely lost. In the second half of previous season he did have some solid matches, though. I don't think that's confidence related but dunno.
That is true TBH.

His first season was complete and total shit. Second half of last season, I felt there was more of an improvement from him. Had a solid batch of games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)