Mauricio Isla (11 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's not a smart player, but there have been signs recently that he might be worth a final short.

He tends to play well for Chile (he was one of the best players against England also), so it'll be interesting to see how this possible auction/negotiation goes with Udinese after he plays the World Cup.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
isla can't defend properly. we see him for juve and even with chilie he just marks people and presses but actually doesn't do any tackling. he is more of a right midfield than a right-back/rightwingback.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is definitely no wingback. His error against Gala at home is testimony of that. He also doesnt have the killer skills to be a superb offensive winger. As of now, he is just a regular right winger.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
has anyone thought about isla as a CM if we switch to a 4-3-3. could he even play in that role? that way we would have 6 CMs, Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal and Asamoah-Marchisio-Isla and keep our wingbacks if we want to change to a 3-5-2 again (Coentrao/Asamoah and Licht/Isla) and we wouldnt have to worry about the CM anymore and could focus on other positions in the mercato...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i know. but i think we cant sell him because no-one wants to pay 5-6M for our half and then pay to udinese 9M. thats why i thought if he stays and we switch formations he could be used in that role

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
i know. but i think we cant sell him because no-one wants to pay 5-6M for our half and then pay to udinese 9M. thats why i thought if he stays and we switch formations he could be used in that role
juve only needs €5.5m to not write a loss for Isla and considering the money saved in wages Juve should be willing to accept less than that. and no way Udinese are expecting €9m for their half, they already got €9.5m from Isla, any positive amount is a bonus for them. Juve must get rid of this guy somehow, be it direct sale or blind auction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)