Mauricio Isla (176 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
"Indiscrezioni importanti quelle riportate oggi da Calciomercato.com: la Juventus avrebbe deciso di acquistare l’altra metà del cartellino di Mauricio Isla e versare così nove milioni di euro nelle casse dell’Udinese, la cifra pattuita quando il cileno lasciò il Friuli."

Rumors that we bought his other half for 9 million. Not sure what to think of it...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He wasent that bad, Defensivly he was solid, sure he offered nothing in attack but who did in our team.
He is plain bad man. Just too bad for us. Since his first games u could see he had NOTHING.

I remember years ago...when i was in the house of a friend of mine...and a certain Camoranesi was playing his first games for us.....man we were blasted by the little dude. U could tell right away he was something.

With Isla... I cant find ONE good attribute of him in 2 seasons. he is shid. SHIDDDD

ELANON

Jan 21, 2014
Fuck, shame we didn't send his Chilean ass to Inter last year.

Can't understand why we blocked his transfer, weird thing is just exactly what happened with Guarín today. Fucking karma.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Decent, but is this all we can get from him? He made one promising attack in the 2nd half, created a real chance, but unsurprisingly wasted it in the end. Can't see him having a future here after summer.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't think he was bad at all actually. Lacked a bit of intelligence in his play, but considering the circumstances he is playing under - a long interval and against a good team, I thought he put in a pretty fair shift tonight.

Stahn

Sep 19, 2006
There is always teammate around in big empty space and he doesn't pass but most of time, try to shoot or dribble. That alone is the worst possible character you can have on your team.

Maybe he is under the shadow of Vidal and he tries to prove something there. I hope he passes more in time to come if he still plays with us.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Worst vision of any player on the roster. He had 4 options to pass to on that counter-attack that he did well to initiate and ended up basically putting the ball out of play like if a player was hurt somewhere.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Decent, but is this all we can get from him? He made one promising attack in the 2nd half, created a real chance, but unsurprisingly wasted it in the end. Can't see him having a future here after summer.
Spot on.... in that moment i was like "no way man,,,,, no wayyy...he is gonna do ittt :D" and then poof...... usual isla.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There is always teammate around in big empty space and he doesn't pass but most of time, try to shoot or dribble. That alone is the worst possible character you can have on your team.

Maybe he is under the shadow of Vidal and he tries to prove something there. I hope he passes more in time to come if he still plays with us.
Ill just say,,,we are losing our time with this man.

y the end of the season...we have to do a serious clearance of fodder if we wanna compete seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)