Mauricio Isla (5 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I meant in general, although I personally think Asa was better than him against Napoli anyway.

Basically Isla Vs Napoli was at the very most, as good as Asamoah is at LWB normally. And that's not good enough.
no way, at least Asamoah seems to look like he has some idea of what he's doing. isla looks clueless in possession

May 22, 2007
Some people are definitely cutting Isla too much slack

Udinese valued his 100% at 18 million, we agreed.

So far, in a Juve shirt... He is awful going forward. He has no end product aside from the odd cross which any professional full-back/winger should be capable of doing from time to time. He loses the ball all the time with his awful passing, he can't dribble and he isn't particularly fast. His positioning is nothing special and he's an OK defender.
Careful there, you'll be labelled a hater.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Haters gonna hate

Bitches gonna bitch
Expecting an 18Million rated player to not suck 95% of the time is 'hating' ?

:lol: And here I was thinking that this was a Juve forum, not a Chievo f*cking Verona one.

In all of his time with Juventus, he's been average 2 or 3 times, and downright shocking the rest of the time. Yeah let's all just settle for mediocrity and spend the next 5 years in the EL. We should sell Vidal and buy Basta then Move Isla to CM.

- - - Updated - - -

no way, at least Asamoah seems to look like he has some idea of what he's doing. isla looks clueless in possession

Yeah, that's why I said at the very most. Personally, I think Isla at his best for Juve so far has been shit.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He is improving. I still believe he can be useful. The tools are there. He simply lost confidence due to the injury and choked playing for a huge club. Now hopefully he'll get back on track.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think everyone has misconstrued my comments.

I thought he had a good game on Sunday which to me was better than any other I've seen him play for us.

If you feel that he still sucks then fine, run home and get your shine box.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He had an OK game, and when he's not playing 'ok' he's been playing awful. So no, as of right now he's not been anywhere near good enough to warrant us keeping him. I'm not in the habbit of praising average players for being average.

His best game for Juve so far, has involved him being ok defensively, and absolutely terrible offensively. Nope, not good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)