Mauricio Isla (7 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He'll do good tomorrow. Sometimes I can't believe the amount of crap on these boards. We have Padoin fan boys now picking on Isla on every occasion they get. :facepalm2:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He'll do good tomorrow. Sometimes I can't believe the amount of crap on these boards. We have Padoin fan boys now picking on Isla on every occasion they get. :facepalm2:
Maybe that's because Padoin didn't want to join Inter last summer, and on the day of his signing claimed his dream culb was Real Madrid. Also, as limited as Padoin is, he's consisted as fuck, and I don't remember any time an error of him led to a goal. He's the perfect example of a pure back-up player really.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Maybe that's because Padoin didn't want to join Inter last summer, and on the day of his signing claimed his dream culb was Real Madrid. Also, as limited as Padoin is, he's consisted as fuck, and I don't remember any time an error of him led to a goal. He's the perfect example of a pure back-up player really.
Completely irrelevant for this discussion. When a player who not so long ago was one of the best RWB's/RM's in the league gets only a scraps of playing time, he's entitled to look for more opportunity elsewhere. Why should he be loyal? Because we're Juventus. Grow up.

Padoin is consistent only in his mediocrity. With him around I perfectly know what to expect; nothing, not a single thing he can do upfront that can help our team. Never makes a mistake? Check out Milan's 1st goal; Padoin nowhere to be seen and he should have closed Muntari. Padoin is utter garbage.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Utter garbage is harsh. He is a very limited and uninspiring squad player who offers close to nothing going forward. He does the simple, basic things, but isn't someone who is going to win you a game, or create offensively, that much is certain.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
so wasted of space,

isla has more talented in his left toe then padion in is whole body.

isla is playing pretty decent this year and deserves changes.

hating him cos he wanted to play is laughable.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If you're talking about me, say it.
It's not just you. I might have written it after I'd seen you post, but it's a general tendency lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are people discussing players with DelPiero84? - he base his opinions on his hatred for individual players and I'm inclined to say nationality too.
Well that's silly. If anything I like Italian NT.

I base my opinions on the games I've seen. Try it sometimes.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Isla's just bad. I have no idea if it's the injury related issue or he simply can't fit in here, or at the big stage. But he simply completely different player than the one that played for Udinese. He offers close to nothing in our games, at least in majority of them. Too many mistakes in both defense and offense. I don't think he ever had like 2 great matches for us ever since he came. He had some moments when he was decent, but that's actually far than something we should settle with. Running forward and providing great penetration through the flank and offering amazing crosses was his daily thing, but now his runs are rather pointless providing very poor crosses. Judging by many games even De Ceglie offers more to Juve, at least he always great crosses. As the time goes by he doesn't look like he's improving any single bit, it's just too many errors or mediocre performance. It's a pity, he was such a beast in Udine, so much potential and everything. Now he just looks like a 35yo who was never any good, totally different player. He should be sold as soon as possible.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
At the end of season if his performances remain like the ones we're seeing regularly now. Needles to say it was a huge gamble buying an injured player for that sort of money. I'll wait till the end season before writing him off completely. And while at it, not just Isla, but there are a few players that we really need to get rid of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)