Mauricio Isla (6 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
How was that a very good outing? He didn't do any defensive mistakes but he was completely ineffective going forward.
That's not true. Always kept possession, always made runs forward which helped open up space. Solid defensively and he seemed to have a good touch throughout the game - something that's really been lacking. I'm not saying it's as good as Udinese, at all, but this was perhaps the first real sign of improvement since he arrived.

- - - Updated - - -

Enough with your mainstream opinions.
ffs Matt :D. Can't remember the last time we had contact where you were not trolling me :p

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
That's not true. Always kept possession, always made runs forward which helped open up space. Solid defensively and he seemed to have a good touch throughout the game - something that's really been lacking. I'm not saying it's as good as Udinese, at all, but this was perhaps the first real sign of improvement since he arrived.
Hmm, maybe I was watching the Newcastle stream and I didn't realise because of the quality but thought it was Juve due to the stripe, maybe their RW was rubbish?

Jul 1, 2010
Molinaro was a solid performer, by these standards.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
wasnt bad in workrate and going forward... but i didnt saw one single productive cross from him... and him being a offensive winger who is not able to cross , is a waste of space.

he NEEDS to cross , and do it wonderfully

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
he did not have a very good outing, was completely ineffective going forward, misplaced a fair few passes and basically had no idea what to do i.e. he looked lost.

the only thing he did right was not give them a goal.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
he did not have a very good outing, was completely ineffective going forward, misplaced a fair few passes and basically had no idea what to do i.e. he looked lost.

the only thing he did right was not give them a goal.
We had Bonucci trying his best for that. One at a time please!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I didn't think he was all that bad. Seemed to have a little bit of understanding with Vidal playing triangles on the right side.

He's obviously not some flying winger who is going to run directly at static opponents. And he made at least one good defensive interception in the first half, which is one more than he normally makes per game.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I didn't think he was all that bad. Seemed to have a little bit of understanding with Vidal playing triangles on the right side.

He's obviously not some flying winger who is going to run directly at static opponents. And he made at least one good defensive interception in the first half, which is one more than he normally makes per game.
:D

Thought he was perfectly fine. Definitely not among the worst 2 players, so there's clear improvement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)