Mauricio Isla (9 Viewers)

thepaolocarmine

FINO ALLA FINE.
Apr 14, 2010
It's true that he's an attacking player and has no defensive awareness in a situation like last night. But still anyone knows that when your leading 2-1 in cl with 3 min left......... you park the fkn bus you fuck

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
wow i couldnt have been more wrong about wanting to keep this guy around for another season. Horrible, we should have taken the 6-7mil from inter and run

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
What annoyed me most about him from the last game is that he never tried to beat his man down the flank before crossing. He'd just try to cross the ball immediately when he got the ball, standing, not running, which was pretty easy for the defenders to block them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What annoyed me most about him from the last game is that he never tried to beat his man down the flank before crossing. He'd just try to cross the ball immediately when he got the ball, standing, not running, which was pretty easy for the defenders to block them.
I'm pretty damn sure , apart from the block, that was exactly what conte instructed him

"dont try to get past the player, just try to bend the cross into the box"

Sadly he only managed a few without blocking. Then Pirlo decided to drop his pants, show of his massive balls, and bend that ball like beckham into fabio's head

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)