Mauricio Isla (19 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
yeah he had a good game and I saw him dribbled past 2 players... seriously if I were conte I'd try to use him as RWF rather than simply excusing that we have no winger to play with different tactic.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
It will be an easier match than against Verona. Not because Verona is strong but because this should be a walk in the park.
NOOOOOOO. FORFUCKSAKE. you need to understand that not getting 3 points in Champingons Leahue is much worse than drawing against Verona. No second chances, Duski.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
he was unbalanced and it was a volley

the way people are talking it makes it seem like a tap in
Yeah it wasn't exactly a miss from an open goal 3 yards out. It was still a fairly difficult chance, and he was off balance and obviously doesn't have striker/predatory instincts.

Sure, I was pissed off at the time with the miss, but that's only because I wanted us to beat those fucking shit cunts so badly.

I thought he had a pretty good half otherwise. Better signs from him. Give him another game against Copenhagen.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Yeah it wasn't exactly a miss from an open goal 3 yards out. It was still a fairly difficult chance, and he was off balance and obviously doesn't have striker/predatory instincts.

Sure, I was pissed off at the time with the miss, but that's only because I wanted us to beat those fucking shit cunts so badly.

I thought he had a pretty good half otherwise. Better signs from him. Give him another game against Copenhagen.
yeah his half was pretty good

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He should've scored that. It wasn't as easy as an open goal from 2 yards out, but still. We're talking about a professional football player here and during such a critical time of the match. It's inexcusable.

dude has no grinta, no fight in him...was like watching a mouse scurrying around for cheese.
:agree:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He had a decent outing. There were others who were far worse, but some of you just have unconditional hatred and bias towards certain players, and feel the need to nitpick on every little detail. Infuckingcredible and absolutely ridiculous.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He should've scored that. It wasn't as easy as an open goal from 2 yards out, but still. We're talking about a professional football player here and during such a critical time of the match. It's inexcusable.

:agree:
It was a bad miss, but the reaction from some members here was fucking retarded. He still had a decent game. Hate all you want.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He had a decent outing. There were others who were far worse, but some of you just have unconditional hatred and bias towards certain players, and feel the need to nitpick on every little detail. Infuckingcredible and absolutely ridiculous.
What a badass.

It was a bad miss, but the reaction from some members here was fucking retarded. He still had a decent game. Hate all you want.
It was a match point in a derby against Inter. Nothing else should have been expected.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Retarded is to think he'll get back his Udinese form. This guy's a lost cause and have been since day one.

He's on the same level as Padoin, now if that's what you expect from him, fine. He can be a decent sub, come in once in a while and have a decent match but never anything special, nothing to write home about. Just an average player having an average match. The problem is that some people are expecting more, like he can be our Ribery or something. That's what is retarded.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Retarded is to think he'll get back his Udinese form. This guy's a lost cause and have been since day one.

He's on the same level as Padoin, now if that's what you expect from him, fine. He can be a decent sub, come in once in a while and have a decent match but never anything special, nothing to write home about. Just an average player having an average match. The problem is that some people are expecting more, like he can be our Ribery or something. That's what is retarded.
:agree: haven't even seen flashes of his udinese form.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

This

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)