Mauricio Isla (5 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I can't quite work out what your first question means :D

Juventus can get more money from Inter than from Udinese, if they were to sell their 50% of Isla's contract.
I meant, how could we sell a half to Udinese, since we just bought a half from them. :D ok but now that we renewed, does that guarantee the player stays here or could we still sell our half to Inter?

Dec 31, 2008
“I have not spoken to anyone at Juventus and I know nothing of the agreement with Udinese,” he told reporters in his home country.

“Now I just want to know where I will play – I would return to Udine.
“But I want to play on a consistent basis, whether that by at Juventus, Inter or Napoli.”

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
As much as i like him i don't think he can fully recover and get back to his killer Udinese form here.

Maybe and i know this sound strange but loan him till january and get him back then. The guy wants to play and we can't offer him a first place spot yet.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This "killer Udinese form" everyone is talking about will have been three years ago at the start of next season, I doubt he's going to get back to that level. If possible though, I still say we keep him or at least extend the co-own.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I don't think there is another reasonable way than selling him now. I can't imagine how his value could increase to 18m after what he showed this season and how good and realiable Lichtsteiner is at the moment. And these interviews of Isla...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why Inter? Marotta should try selling him to PSG or Monaco. He's still 25 and just last year was one of the best wingbacks out there.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Totally...
This guy never impressd me.. not even once. Is like totally average as a winger.

Ill not lie, i saw much more potential in Eljeroh Eliah as a winger than this dude. If it wasnt because he never got along with conte, i think he would have impresed more than ISla.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Why Inter? Marotta should try selling him to PSG or Monaco. He's still 25 and just last year was one of the best wingbacks out there.
We can't sell his 50% abroad. But we can sell it to a Serie A team (I may be wrong, but I think that's how it works).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)