Mauricio Isla (207 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Gio better than Tevez :yao:

- - - Updated - - -

Ruski never watches games; he doesn't need to. If whoscored and footballstats.com say Isla sucked, then so be it :notbad:
Where the fuck did i ever said that .?? Stop pulling shit out of your ass. Isla is cack, was never needed, Licht is twice the player Isla will ever be and you was advocating for Licht to be benched for him. Even Basta looks like a great RWB in Udinese system.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:cry: So much anger. I love it.

Isla deserves a chance, but you are such a hypocrite. You want your boy Cheesio aka "The Chameleon" aka "Ghost" starting all possible games until the end of time/eternity (even when he is inconsistent as fuck), but are unwilling to give a quality RWB another chance after a season in which he clearly wasn't at his best, and recovering from a very serious injury.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
No anger, i'm just disappointed at you resorting to some lies to justify your point :disagree:

I won't go over the Marchisio case again in the Isla thread, Claudio is a quality player who proved himself at the highest levels. Isla was a good player in Udinese system playing counter attacking football and having all the space in the world ( Krasic :p ) he wont cut it here add his consistent bitching and talking about his dream to move RM and you end up with a player who should never see the pitch as a Juve player.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
No anger, i'm just disappointed at you resorting to some lies to justify your point :disagree:

I won't go over the Marchisio case again in the Isla thread, Claudio is a quality player who proved himself at the highest levels. Isla was a good player in Udinese system playing counter attacking football and having all the space in the world ( Krasic :p ) he wont cut it here add his consistent bitching and talking about his dream to move RM and you end up with a player who should never see the pitch as a Juve player.
Isla is also a quality player you know.

Its funny you say Isla only thrives in Counter-Attacking system and at the same time pull out excuses for Marchisio saying "He's played out of position" ,"He needs to play 4-3-3","He should only play as LCM " etc etc. when Marchisio performs poorly.

You're just being dismissive here.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Isla is also a quality player you know.

Its funny you say Isla only thrives in Counter-Attacking system and at the same time pull out excuses for Marchisio saying "He's played out of position" ,"He needs to play 4-3-3","He should only play as LCM " etc etc. when Marchisio performs poorly.

You're just being dismissive here.
I said he was good at Udinese, but like i said he doesn't fit our approach and system of play, he needs space so he can use his pace.
I don't see why you guys bring Marchisio to every argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 207)