Mauricio Isla (4 Viewers)

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
"Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that it has terminated the current co-ownership agreement with Udinese Calcio S.p.A. (ex art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) concerning the registration rights of Kwadwo Asamoah. The sum for the termination has been set at € 9 million and will be paid by Juventus over the next three financial years. This acquisition will generate economic and financial effects starting from 1 July 2013.

The contract of employment signed by the player will last until 30 June 2017.

Furthermore, Juventus and Udinese have have renewed the co-ownership deals concerning the registration rights of Mauricio Anibal Isla and Cristian Pasquato until 30 June 2014."​

--------------------------------------------------

I suppose this means Isla is staying with Juventus for another season?

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
More likely we would have bought the other half if we didn't intend to sell.
We where never going to buy the second half from Udinese after the season Isla just had.

If we didn´t intend to keep Isla, I doubt we would have extended the co-ownership deal for another year. IMO this looks like we want to give Isla another chance where he gets a full pre-season with the club, which I think could be fundamental for Isla in succeeding here. I believe we are making the right choice in giving him another chance next season.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
But they didn't sell that half from Udine in the first place? It's the half we didn't buy. The half we bought was bought at 9m, so how can we get a better deal with Inter? God, this co-own shit is seriously confusing. :sergio:

May 22, 2007
But they didn't sell that half from Udine in the first place? It's the half we didn't buy. The half we bought was bought at 9m, so how can we get a better deal with Inter? God, this co-own shit is seriously confusing. :sergio:
I can't quite work out what your first question means :D

Juventus can get more money from Inter than from Udinese, if they were to sell their 50% of Isla's contract.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Glad to see we renewed the co-ownership instead of selling or putting money down right now. Can't wait to see what Isla offers after having a full preseason with the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)