Mauricio Isla (82 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well lets see if he going to be constantly kept on the bench next season as well.Plus he'll have a whole pre-season behind him.I have a feeling he's going to do great next season.You can even bookmark this page.(if you want)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
its ironic that he is the only real wing back (Peluso is debatable) at the club yet he gets the least game time.

licht is really a rb but has adapted well to a rwb, we all know asa is a cm.

but trust me, this guy will have a great year next year

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i wouldnt mind seeing him againt pescara, but i feel conte has already made his mind about him.

it should tell you something that he doesnt even come on as a sub in late minutes when the team is winning.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Padoin and Giac offer more guarantees at this point in time then Isla so it's easy to see why Conte uses them first.

We are not really a small club that can afford to be handing out starts to help a player regain form. We usually send those types of guys out on loan or co-ownership deals if possible so something seems wrong here.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Wasn't needed at the first place, bad piece of Business, especially how we'll end up paying 18 mil total for a flop just because Marotta doesn't want to upset Udinese and his freind Bozzo.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I really want to see him against Pescara. And he has to play from the start, not when the game is already decided and players are wandering around waiting for the final whistle.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I really want to see him against Pescara. And he has to play from the start, not when the game is already decided and players are wandering around waiting for the final whistle.
And what if he sucks against Pescara? Considering he hasn't played much the past 12 months.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Wasn't needed at the first place, bad piece of Business, especially how we'll end up paying 18 mil total for a flop just because Marotta doesn't want to upset Udinese and his freind Bozzo.
Whether he was needed is debatable, I don't think he was. Now that he is here, you should wish he does well because otherwise, we'll make a loss.

something stinks guys, do you smell it aswell?
Yep, that comes from your place.

And what if he sucks against Pescara? Considering he hasn't played much the past 12 months.
He has trained, and that sort of thinking is odd. He'd never play again if it was up to that, one needs to take some risks if he wants to collect the rewards and that game could be a good test. Licht can always come on in the second half.

I don't dispute Padoin and Giaccherini haven't been better, I like what they bring and they deserve to play in fact. However, they shouldn't be considered long term options and that's where giving Isla a chance here and there would be beneficial.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Kind of remind me with del piero in season 1999/2000. He need a full season of recovery to finally show his worth. Next season we'll see his true value.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Kind of remind me with del piero in season 1999/2000. He need a full season of recovery to finally show his worth. Next season we'll see his true value.
Surgeries weren't as advanced back as they are now, basketball players carrers were practically done if they suffer an ACL injury back in the 90's or the early 00's, now they can comeback fully healty in the same calendar year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)