Mauricio Isla (9 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Of course it does. We sell Quag, get some money in the process, meaning that our investment on Isla isn't as costly :p

Either that, or I could just be taking a not so subtle dig at your favourite player ;)

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Of course it does. We sell Quag, get some money in the process, meaning that our investment on Isla isn't as costly :p

Either that, or I could just be taking a not so subtle dig at your favourite player ;)
I know. I was just trying to upset and unsettle the Quag fanboys :sigh:
No wonder why Cronios considers you wise... you're a total moron...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

This man needs to be played wide right in a 4-3-3.
Buffon
Lichsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Isla Matri Gio/Vucinic

We are clear with a game in hand at the top, handsomely through to the next round of the champions league, barring a horrible freak heavy home loss to the celtic thuggery. So my point is...why would Conte change???

I think he should just try it. It would make better use of our resources. Especially with Chiellini coming back and Matri regaining his scoring touch of late. Perfect time to at least roll the dice with a 4-3-3 in which all of our best players are on the pitch.

Asamoah and Pogba would challenge marchisio and vidal for 2 of the 3 midfield spots.
That back four is incredibly solid
the midfield is world class
the attack had dynamic isla, playful flair merchant on the left and prima punta at the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)