Mauricio Isla (203 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
not our damn problem. burden of proof is on isla to prove doubters wrong.

it's not like such issues are new anyway. Conte and marotta should have both known better.
It was risky move from them and I don't think it was a responsible one.

Now that he is here, why not hope he gets back to his best so that we actually have a return on our investment?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hope does nothing. like i said the burden of proof is on isla to prove he is a competent footballer and so far he had done nothing of the sort. it doesn't help him that 3 players have proven themselves more wothy of being in the team than him

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I sincerely expected a better return than that one :D
Lion can change expectations. Because he's the hero Juventuz deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Troll..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Lion can change expectations. Because he's the hero Juventuz deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Troll..
And also, Isla > Villa :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
-rep

Edit: it seems i must spread soem reputation around before -repping you. i think i will go and -rep the posters who procalimed isla a quality player in the last 2 pages. starting with Nenna

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
-rep

Edit: it seems i must spread soem reputation around before -repping you. i think i will go and -rep the posters who procalimed isla a quality player in the last 2 pages. starting with Nenna
Fairly certain the last rep you left me was a +. Admit it, you love the Nzorigade.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yes, he's handsome to teenage girls who're excited by androgynous facial features and homo erotic goaties.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's check
@Interdestroyer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 203)