Mauricio Isla (80 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
I'm not even surprised that after not playing football for 7 months, he's finding his feet with every game he plays. Maybe because I'm not reasonable enough to question the transfer after his very first game. The new Elia!!!!1

Some decent delivery out there which forced several corners. Looks a lot more lively and his attacking contributions are increasing, I liked that tackle in the first half where he scooped the ball away from the defender and stood up with it still under control.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm not even surprised that after not playing football for 7 months, he's finding his feet with every game he plays. Maybe because I'm not reasonable enough to question the transfer after his very first game. The new Elia!!!!1

Some decent delivery out there which forced several corners. Looks a lot more lively and his attacking contributions are increasing, I liked that tackle in the first half where he scooped the ball away from the defender and stood up with it still under control.
:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is growing more confident for every game, bit jittery before, but in this game he was way more willing to stretch opposition and ran at his opponent with the ball (unlike Lichty who mainly overlaps/off the ball movement), quite quick and decent crosses (except they are all low...when we had ze Danish Giant in ze box).

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I feel the same way. Isla is going to take time to get to his Pre injury form but once he does watch out. Asah and isla on those wings are going to be fierce. Licht is a work horse and does pitch in a goal or 2 but offensively isla is superior and he's not a bad defender either. Licht will be needed though in many situations.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I know it's a lot harder to go from the wing into the centre than going from centre to the outside

- - - Updated - - -

So it would be interesting to see. I can't picture it though.

TG19

Oct 14, 2012
Obviously needs to play more, not at his sharpest, but I like him and his tenacity. Reckon he will be a very handy and useful player for us as the season goes by, especially after Christmas.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
He is growing more confident for every game, bit jittery before, but in this game he was way more willing to stretch opposition and ran at his opponent with the ball (unlike Lichty who mainly overlaps/off the ball movement), quite quick and decent crosses (except they are all low...when we had ze Danish Giant in ze box).
To be fair, he's been used to crossing to Di Natale :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)