Mauricio Isla (173 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
no, i mean i am glad that we got him too. but favoeite signing when he has yet to demonstrate anything for juventus is a little extreme. not hating, just sayin

straw man argument. messi is the best player in the world, and signing him would be always exciting. isla is a good player but is a player we signed when he was injured, and has yet to play and prove that he has recovered to form from his injury.
Whateva playa.

Cam??

As a Mod?

Good lord, just ban me now
:kiss:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Whateva playa.

:
you didn't even get what I said.

You guys really should read better

:shifty:

well can't wait til he plays anyway. i'm sure if he hits his udinese days from then we are in for a monster of a player down that right hand side.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is why I'm fighting for you to be a mod.
Wait, what? Really? :D
straw man argument. messi is the best player in the world, and signing him would be always exciting. isla is a good player but is a player we signed when he was injured, and has yet to play and prove that he has recovered to form from his injury.
You can't be afraid of injuries man, we didn't sign Pato. Also, if we know what they were capable of before and know what the could easily do in health form with this team, what is not to be excited about?

Cam??

As a Mod?

Good lord, just ban me now
Aww man, fo real? :sad:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
He will be ready after international break. I hope they Chile won't call him! Maybe that's why he wasn't called for the squad this week.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Will Isla be available for Genoa on september 16th? He'll probably need to work his way into the team but he should be recovered from injury round about now, right?? I can't wait for him to feature in the RWB position (I love Lichsteiner but IMO Isla has so much more talent) - and Lichsteiner is more of a RB then RWB

Could anyone imagine us playing Lichsteiner as RCB with Isla as RWB in a 3-5-2 pushing Bonucci out of the lineup?

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Will Isla be available for Genoa on september 16th? He'll probably need to work his way into the team but he should be recovered from injury round about now, right?? I can't wait for him to feature in the RWB position (I love Lichsteiner but IMO Isla has so much more talent) - and Lichsteiner is more of a RB then RWB

Could anyone imagine us playing Lichsteiner as RCB with Isla as RWB in a 3-5-2 pushing Bonucci out of the lineup?
Thats interesting, but maybe if Bonucci and Caceres are injured

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
It's a tough call.. Isla is one of the best RWBs I can imagine atm so he will definitely bench Lichsteiner in my world :lol:

THe real question is; Who is the better defender for a three man backline; Bonucci, Caceres or Lichsteiner?

Vucinic Giovinco
Asamoah Marchisio Vidal Isla
Pirlo
Chiellini Barzagli xxxxxx​

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
It's a tough call.. Isla is one of the best RWBs I can imagine atm so he will definitely bench Lichsteiner in my world :lol:

THe real question is; Who is the better defender for a three man backline; Bonucci, Caceres or Lichsteiner?

Vucinic Giovinco
Pirlo
Well i'd play Licht. I know Caceres just came back from injury but last game, he was on the bench and yet Marrone came instead of him, when Chiellini was subbed off!

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I would actually like to see Isla as LWB but think Asamoah still deserves his spot because he's done well there.
Still, Isla is too good to be a sub.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Vucinic Giovinco
Pirlo
I was saying about this some time ago. Licht would be a good choice for RCB. If Isla will regain his best form and Licht and Asa will keep the good work i can't imagine benching one of them.

kingnike

Dec 23, 2010
Since January (ish), Bonucci has deserved his place in the line-up. It's a really strong squad apart from the front line. I only really have faith in Vucinic, Giovinco and to some extent Matri and even less Quagliarella.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)