Mauricio Isla (100 Viewers)

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
This is a part of Isla's Interview with Hurrà Juventus. It was translated in Arabic on another forum, so I thought I would translate it and post it for you guys here. Keep in mind that this was translated twice, so it might be a little inaccurate. Anyways, enjoy.

The fact that I became a Juventus player filled me with two strong feelings: pride and joy. It's an important moment for my family and I. Udinese helped me become a good enough player to play for the best club in Italy and one of the most prestigious clubs around the world. Everything started when my sports fanatic mother gave me the first football I ever had. I was 5 years old then, and that was the first moment that I felt a connection with this sport, and I still remember it to this day. I started playing with my friends. Some of them were 10 years older than me. I did not miss a single day due to the fact that my home was next to a grass pitch that we used to play on. I grew up surrounded by the nature and animals which explains my nickname: Huaso (country boy). This environment, along with my mother, taught me how to behave which had a big role in making me the man I am today. It's important to have a person who is passionate about sports in the family as a role model. My mother gifted me the shirt of her favorite player, Marcelo Salas who played for Universidad de Chile at the time.

Participating in the World Cup (U20) changed my life. I owe a lot to José Sulantay (manager) who gave me the armband when I was practically the only player who did not play for the first NT, but he had faith in my abilities. I had a good tournament. I played as a CF for the first time in my career in one game due to the lack of forwards and I did great, I even scored a brace.

It might be a coincidence, but Conte's first words with me were very much similar to those of Bielsa. I still don't know Conte very well yet, but I feel that he knows how to get the best out of his players. Arturo Vidal is a proof of that. I know Vidal very well. He was a good player for Colo Colo.

I played in Juventus Stadium under the snow. I was freezing, but the atmosphere was so warm and exciting. To put it simply, it was a great experience. When I played for Udinese, I knew that Juventus fans are different. That is a challenge that I want to face by giving my all. I joined Juventus to win everything. I am really happy to be reunited with my old friend Asamoah. A true professional, a hard-working player, and above all a close friend.

I play different roles. Last season I was deployed in the middle after the diparture of Inler, and I did well, but I am at my best win I play on the side in the 3-5-2 and 3-4-3 formations.

I will play in the CL for the first time. After watching the Euro's, I realized that Italy's defense is the same as Juve's, which makes me feel that we can do well in Europe.

I like what the president is doing. He added 5 or 6 quality players to the best team in Italy. I knew little about Juventus' interest in me, but as soon as my agent called me, I gave my only answer. I am proud to be a part of this project. I am so happy and I can't wait to start helping. Let me be clear, Real Madrid was never my dream. La Liga causes arguments in Chile, and the journalist asked me which do I prefer Barca or Real?! When I answered his question I had already signed contract with Juventus for the next 5 years, and I hope to stay here for longer than that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Let me be clear, Real Madrid was never my dream. La Liga causes arguments in Chile, and the journalist asked me which do I prefer Barca or Real?! When I answered his question I had already signed contract with Juventus for the next 5 years, and I hope to stay here for longer than that.[/I][/B]
:touched:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Oh, oh, but, but, but he disrespected us and can go fuck himself if he really wants to join Real Madrid. :cry:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3794084 said:
The most mysterious transfer for me
Why? Enlighten us with your wisdom. :D

---------- Post added 06.08.2012 at 10:59 ----------

Oh, oh, but, but, but he disrespected us and can go fuck himself if he really wants to join Real Madrid. :cry:
Oh, oh, but, but, but....what about...you know what, nevermind...:D

I was going to make a point, buuuuttttt I think I will refrain from the usual argumentative Hustini today.

...feels good.

Feels good.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Why? Enlighten us with your wisdom. :D

---------- Post added 06.08.2012 at 10:59 ----------

Oh, oh, but, but, but....what about...you know what, nevermind...:D

I was going to make a point, buuuuttttt I think I will refrain from the usual argumentative Hustini today.

...feels good.

Feels good.
We are full of RB/RWB/RM players and of CM players idk if he could play on the left wing....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3794294 said:
We are full of RB/RWB/RM players and of CM players idk if he could play on the left wing....
RB: Licht
RB/RWB/CB: Caceres (hurt)
RWB/CM: Isla

Licht/Caceres for 433

Caceres/Isla for 352

Makes perfect sense to me. It's called depth young one. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3794303 said:
Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Pepe plus Isla's injury was very bad idk when he will be 100% fit
Pepe?

Sorry to say this, but with Licht, Caceres & Isla...Pepe moved further down the bench. Isla will be fit soon enough and providing he stays fit, it will be the first 3 mentioned with pepe in rotation or coming on as a sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)