Mauricio Isla (196 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Anybody thinks Isla is our signing for LB/LWB in rotation with De Ceglie.. I don't see we buy Kolarov or Peluso when we already have DC, Caceres, Chiellini, Isla for LB/LWB spot and the fact we almost sign Lucio as CB..

Isla plays as LWB in his first season in Udine, right?

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Make a 40m deal with RM for next season already, Beppe. Hasn't even joined the club and he already stated that he want RM... what a dick.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
^^and for that happen ,he needs to have the two best seasons of his career by far,only then Real Madrid will come calling..its win-win situation for us,he works his ass off ,performs brilliantly for us which will benefit the team greatly and then we can rip Madrid off for an inflated price..Juventus have nothing to lose in this case.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Just a typical twat from south America. Comes to Europe and can't wait for real Madrid to make an offer. Has high expectations of himself. These cuunts fuck me right off. €15m co ownership was it!!? Money well spent I think if his career ended tonight I'd say.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Just a typical twat from south America. Comes to Europe and can't wait for real Madrid to make an offer. Has high expectations of himself. These cuunts fuck me right off. €15m co ownership was it!!? Money well spent I think if his career ended tonight I'd say.
Conte can put him to watch recording of games 8 hours a day and write tactical analysis afterwards for the next 2 years. I'd be happy.

Jul 10, 2006
^^and for that happen ,he needs to have the two best seasons of his career by far,only then Real Madrid will come calling..its win-win situation for us,he works his ass off ,performs brilliantly for us which will benefit the team greatly and then we can rip Madrid off for an inflated price..Juventus have nothing to lose in this case.
exactly.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Raise his value for a season or two then give him his dream for an inflated price.
This :tup:

I already disslike him,i won't insult him because he is Juve player,but i hope he plays well so we can trade him in to big cash.

And i don't think i'm going to like him .

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Just a typical $#@! from south America. Comes to Europe and can't wait for real Madrid to make an offer. Has high expectations of himself. These cuunts $#@! me right off. €15m co ownership was it!!? Money well spent I think if his career ended tonight I'd say.
Isla is a cunt.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Who cares, if he plays his socks off for us and wants to leave in a few years for a stupid price why not.
Thats not the point. What if he plays real well and we don't want to sell him? He will start bitching and causing problems so he can join his beloved Real Madrid.

How stupid can he be? If I sign with Manchester United or some team like that, I won't talk about dreaming of playing for Juventus a few days before I sign my contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 196)