Mauricio Isla (102 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Isla: "I still have faith and eventually I know I'll play for Real Madrid."

:shifty:
Thats exactly what I don't want, players who don't think Juventus is the top of the mountain and always looking to leave. I hate players that sell themselves out to Barca and Real as if they're playing for shit teams. Even Thiago Silva when he talks about how Barca is a dream while at the same time he's playing for one of the most prestigious clubs in Milan.

May 22, 2007
Thats exactly what I don't want, players who don't think Juventus is the top of the mountain and always looking to leave. I hate players that sell themselves out to Barca and Real as if they're playing for shit teams. Even Thiago Silva when he talks about how Barca is a dream while at the same time he's playing for one of the most prestigious clubs in Milan.
Thiago Silva has always maintained that he's delighted at Milan hasn't he? Never wants to leave, and he says that Barcelona would be a dream for most players or something like that.

I agree it would really annoy me if he said this recently. I'll wait to see what happens.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wouldn't worry about it. For Real Madrid to want him he'll have to have a damn good spell with us. Plus anybody who wants to buy a top player from Juventus either fails or has to pay top dollar - win situation.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Thats exactly what I don't want, players who don't think Juventus is the top of the mountain and always looking to leave. I hate players that sell themselves out to Barca and Real as if they're playing for $#@! teams. Even Thiago Silva when he talks about how Barca is a dream while at the same time he's playing for one of the most prestigious clubs in Milan.

did it ever occur to you that players can have favorite clubs or dreams and aspirations to attain?

sunsy pls

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is very disrespectful comment if its true
Its annoying to feel 2nd to Real and its not the 1st time this is happening
Zidane asked to leave in order to join them.

The most annoying part is that this guy is Vidal`s teammate in Chile which means he could convince him move with him to Real

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's not like he said he was a fan of Juve so I don't really see what the problem is. It's not like he'll play shit, it will probably make him play better if he has another goal to achieve though I do agree it would be better if his heart is with Juve but I'm sure he will soon be turned :D But still, Real is a bigger team than Juve so far though there is not much difference in 'all-time' terms. probably 1. real =2nd Juve, Man Utd and Bilan. =5th bayern, barca and liverpool.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
It's not like he said he was a fan of Juve so I don't really see what the problem is. It's not like he'll play $#@!, it will probably make him play better if he has another goal to achieve though I do agree it would be better if his heart is with Juve but I'm sure he will soon be turned :D But still, Real is a bigger team than Juve so far though there is not much difference in 'all-time' terms. probably 1. real =2nd Juve, Man Utd and Bilan. =5th bayern, barca and liverpool.
?................................

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
If true, it doesn't bother me so much of the fact he 1 day wants to join real but the fact he just recently signed for a top 5 all time prestigious club and he's already talking about real. Yea maybe it will be beneficial for us since he will have to play remarkable for real to want sign him but I think the guy needs to slow his role and keep his feet on the ground. Shoot he's not even 100% and he's talking about real. Anyways just get your head right. This is juve not inter isla.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Honestly, but this Real Madrid stuff is seriously pissing me off. This dude is basically seeing us as some kind of pit stop to the mighty Real.

And how about the timing? Dude just signed with one of the biggest teams in the world and he starts talking about Real Madrid? So disrespectful.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Honestly, but this Real Madrid stuff is seriously pissing me off. This dude is basically seeing us as some kind of pit stop to the mighty Real.

And how about the timing? Dude just signed with one of the biggest teams in the world and he starts talking about Real Madrid? So disrespectful.
It is indeed, a very stupid start for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)