Mauricio Isla (197 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
According to Tuttosport, he is to undergo further tests to determine how the ligament damage to his right knee is responding to treatment.

The tests are currently underway........

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
We acquired a great player no doubt. I am just surprised we are signing very good players and very early in the market. Seems that Conte told Marrotta to get his shiit together fast. We will probably get a top striker and a Lb very soon in like 2-3 weeks!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
In club and NT games, I ve seen him used mostly as a center or wide midfield.
I used to rate him two years, but he suddenly went under the radars.
Injuries of fail to reach his potential, I don't know.
This versatile player, will probably have more chances to be used as a lwb.
He is arguably better than Giaccherinis overall.
We will see what Conte makes of him.
At any case, I m glad the the Italy juve project is finally taking the boot!

I am only worried that we have lost our course in the transfer market yet again, giving priority to opportunity targets, rather than the ones we need the most.
But that not his fault.
I wish him all the best, stay healthy and will have plenty of opportunities to offer your services.
Isla is the kind of tool Padoin aspires to be, but unlike Padoin and Piazenza he is juve material!

With him here, we gain more options at handling the youngsters ,Maronne,Pogba and Veratti. We can give the the time to grow where they want and join us when they feel ready.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pot. Kettle.

Apple. Orange.

Hustini. Lapo.
-_-

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 16:07 ----------

In club and NT games, I ve seen him used mostly as a center or wide midfield.
I used to rate him two years, but he suddenly went under the radars.
Injuries of fail to reach his potential, I don't know.
This versatile player, will probably have more chances to be used as a lwb.
He is arguably better than Giaccherinis overall.
We will see what Conte makes of him.
At any case, I m glad the the Italy juve project is finally taking the boot!

I am only worried that we have lost our course in the transfer market yet again, giving priority to opportunity targets, rather than the ones we need the most.
But that not his fault.
I wish him all the best, stay healthy and will have plenty of opportunities to offer your services.
Isla is the kind of tool Padoin aspires to be, but unlike Padoin and Piazenza he is juve material!

With him here, we gain more options at handling the youngsters ,Maronne,Pogba and Veratti. We can give the the time to grow where they want and join us when they feel ready.
Makes sense, especially that the market hasn't even opened yet.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
According to Tuttosport, he is to undergo further tests to determine how the ligament damage to his right knee is responding to treatment.

The tests are currently underway........
Hope the guys find any problems straight away. Dont want this to be a regret. Isla is a good signing but often with knee ligament injuries, your just never the same. So medics, do your job right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)