Mauricio Isla (16 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Thiago Silva is a great player, but I think he's overrated somewhat.

Silva won't win Milan a title, nor will Montolivo. Milan better be 'heroic' and keep Ibra or secure services from another top striker if they want to stay competitive in Serie A and CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Welcome Isla! Fantastic signing IMO. Plus makes my wife happy since she's Chilean and gives me great pleasure to gloat about this signing because my wife's cousins are all Inter fans :). Forza Juve.

Also so he won't be ready for go for per season or the beginning of the season? Will be shitty if he does but I guess I should moan considering he did have a serious injury

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006

Silva won't win Milan a title, nor will Montolivo. Milan better be 'heroic' and keep Ibra or secure services from another top striker if they want to stay competitive in Serie A and CL.
Ibra> any of our strikers
Cassano and Pato too

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

milan don't need a striker :lol: they need a midfield and fullbacks

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Montolivo is such a sucky signing, he's just the kind of player Aquapussy is. They'll strengthen their side, though, and I'm sure they'll be our main contender for the title again. Penalties and a bunch of Ibra-goals are gonna annoy us next season as well, I predict.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Montolivo is such a sucky signing, he's just the kind of player Aquapussy is. They'll strengthen their side, though, and I'm sure they'll be our main contender for the title again. Penalties and a bunch of Ibra-goals are gonna annoy us next season as well, I predict.
No, he is not...

He is a bosman transfer, aquapunani wasn't:p

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Great signing! Isla has always impressed in the few Udinese games I've seen. I wish him a speedy recovery, and not rush integrating him to the squad until he's 100%.

On a side note, what a f'n pimp Marotta is! I still cant believe we managed to get both Isla and Asamoah. The transfer market hasnt even begun, but the moves we've made so far has me fap'n mad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)