Mauricio Isla (211 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Should be interesting to read back over this 6 months into his career here, I think a lot could happen to the shape of this Juve now. I think it's hard to predict whether the 4-3-3 will survive, I'd imagine it will, which will benefit Lichtsteiner a lot..
yup! I'm guessing a right side of Licht-Vidal-Isla. deadly!

May 22, 2007
I like neither Giac nor Esti. Look at the first 2 games at Euro: everytime Giac got the ball, he'd forward only a couple of steps and pass the ball to his teammate. He's not dare to go forward. It could be because Prandelli's tactics but Giac doesn't look confident at all. Same thing happen to Esti @ Juve.
In the space of a year, Giaccherini has gone from a little creative forward player for Cesena to all round bench player at Juventus and left wing back for the Italian national team.

I think it's incredibly harsh to slate him for not looking like a threat going forward for Italy. He's used there because he sacrifices himself for the team defensively and work hard all over the pitch.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So 4-3-3 with Licht and 3-5-2 with Isla? Sounds sweet. Caceres can be backup to those two and the CBs. Holy hell, that's some fucking defense there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our team is starting to look like times of old.

Bring me kolarov and a bad ass SS and striker then :tuttosport:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
So 4-3-3 with Licht and 3-5-2 with Isla? Sounds sweet. Caceres can be backup to those two and the CBs. Holy hell, that's some fucking defense there.
:agree: Imagine adding Kolarov too...:drool:

Chiellini, Bonucci, Motta, Grygera, Grosso, Legro, PDC, Traore

to...

Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Licht, Isla, Caceres, Kolarov :xfinger:, PDC, Peluso (likely)

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 01:55 ----------

Our team is starting to look like times of old.

Bring me kolarov and a bad ass SS and striker then :tuttosport:
Jovetic & RVP :tuttosport:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Using him instead of Poope :tuttosport:

In true Juve-tradition, I might add. Historically, we always fielded very physical teams. Opponents used to sh*t their pants before their match vs. Juve. Conte knows what this club is about, he knew what was missing, and he has brought it back.
Never Forget

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree: Imagine adding Kolarov too...:drool:

Chiellini, Bonucci, Motta, Grygera, Grosso, Legro, PDC, Traore

to...

Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Licht, Isla, Caceres, Kolarov :xfinger:, PDC, Peluso (likely)

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 01:55 ----------

Jovetic & RVP :tuttosport:
:weee:

---------- Post added 15.06.2012 at 11:59 ----------

Using him instead of Poope :tuttosport:
Reports: pepe just bought a 1.2m condo on the west end of the illustrious juventus bench. Reports were that places were limited and pepe, through his agent decided to act quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)