Mauricio Isla (9 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
In my opinion, we should now sell Krasic and Elia, but still keep Estigarribia. The latter will never demand a starting spot, but he's a good lad, he trains well, he's professional, and if we get a terrible run of injuries next season, with Pepe and Isla both injured, it wouldn't hurt to have Estigarribia.
Don't forget Giacch. Not really sure if Esti is necessary tbh.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Also Giacch would come much cheaper than Esti..Esti is valued at 5m while we can get Giacch for around 3-4 m..Not much difference though :lol:

May 22, 2007
Should be interesting to read back over this 6 months into his career here, I think a lot could happen to the shape of this Juve now. I think it's hard to predict whether the 4-3-3 will survive, I'd imagine it will, which will benefit Lichtsteiner a lot.

Dedicated player, he fits this Juventus philosophy in mentality at least and I imagine Conte will like him a lot, similar to Giaccherini. I remember watching Udinese against Celtic (in the Europa league) when they had all the fringe players on the pitch and he was pretty much coaching his teammates on the pitch in where to move and play. I think he'll give a lot to this club over the years.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Great signing, so we're set for 3-5-2 for a long long time? Not a fan of the formation, but it would be great if Conte wants this guy as a gadget for the 3-5-2/4-3-3 hybrid.
In that case what will happen to Licht? would he be ok with a bench role, if Isla excels that is?

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I like neither Giac nor Esti. Look at the first 2 games at Euro: everytime Giac got the ball, he'd forward only a couple of steps and pass the ball to his teammate. He's not dare to go forward. It could be because Prandelli's tactics but Giac doesn't look confident at all. Same thing happen to Esti @ Juve.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I like neither Giac nor Esti. Look at the first 2 games at Euro: everytime Giac got the ball, he'd forward only a couple of steps and pass the ball to his teammate. He's not dare to go forward. It could be because Prandelli's tactics but Giac doesn't look confident at all. Same thing happen to Esti @ Juve.
But we need Giacch for depth. And for Juve, he tends to do a good job when he's on the field. It would be wrong to rely on Giaccherini as a starter, but he's great to have as depth.

Does him being calling Mauricio Anibal Isla Isla not mean that he's inbred?
:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)