Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
is marcelo also friend with isla? and is he coming back to give inside info for the biggest isla fan? well if so i change my name in isla's mondo or mondo's isla

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #424
    Inter fans wishing he goes the same way as G.Rossi. Do the idiots know they both had completely different injuries?

Jul 1, 2010
    He's not, but he played there for Fiorentina numerous times this season and done very well. He's also a better finisher than all of our current strikers, lol.

But yeah, even though he isnt a pure CF, Id still love to have him here.
    We need to bag a top quality CF first. If we have some money left, put it all for Jovetic and rotate between him and Mirko.

OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #431
    He's still in Chile, as Asamoah is with his NT.

Next week he'll come to Turin to do his medical or we'll hear something official next week.

May 22, 2007
    Amigos y amigas q me escriben les aviso que todabia no e firmado en la juventus ni en otro equipo.cuando sepa algo sere el primero en avisar @Mauri_Isla

He'll be the first to let us know where his future is...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I think we've valued him at 12m. And 18m for Asamoah.

Btw, am I the only one getting the feeling that Isla isn't over the moon with this move, and would've preferred Inter? Don't get all these twitter updates. :(

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    I value Isla higher than Asamoah.Damn sure he would have been valued at 20m+ if not for his injury.

Do you guys remember how Sanchez's value skyrocketed for 20m in Jan to 30m+ last summer.A similar situation would've happened in Isla's case but injury has brought his price down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)