Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I really don't think it's that cheap tbh, ok, we're not overpaying like Secco and yes they will be very good and important players for us but I really don't think €30m is that cheap. But that's how Udinese roll anyway so it's probably fair.

Nov 1, 2002
I still cant see this deal happening. 30M for both is dirt cheap imo, Udinese doesnt sell that low.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think we wont see an official announcement anytime soon.

---------- Post added 06.06.2012 at 11:54 ----------

I still cant see this deal happening. 30M+Pazienza+Half of Taider, for both of Isla and Asamoah is dirt cheap imo, Udinese doesnt sell that low.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think we wont see an official announcement anytime soon.
i don't see any team offering too much for mid table teams. the deal is good for both sides IMO

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pazienza represents no value to us.

Maybe dirt cheap isn't the right term, but it's not a fee what I'm expecting to sign good players from Udinese.
You are forgetting Isla is coming back from a horrific injury ,otherwise i'm certain his price would have shooted up.

Udinese probably were asking for a bit more than 30m but it seems that we've negotiated with them and brought it down to an approximate figure of 30.

This deal sounds fair to me in every sense of the word.Sanchez is the probably the only player in recent memory that went for an over-inflated price and taht is mainly because he is an attacker.

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #308
    No.

All the reliable ones give it done.

Also before speaking with clubs, we always get the players approval. This is how we work.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    what do you reckon of this report then ?

Isla: 'I leave Udine, but I do not know where to go'

Mauricio Isla tries to dribble past the rumors and it shows the microphone at the cautious Chilean channel Mega. midfielder Friuli is home to heal from a serious knee problem suffered during the last season: " I think to recover after knee injury , when I come back I'll know where I will play in Italy " . With these words comes the only final confirmation that it will leave Udinese but still does not know which team: " I know that you are planning to sell. I've heard requests from Juventus, Inter and Roma, but for now there is no nothing concrete "

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Isla: There is nothing concrete with Juventus. I know they, Roma and Inter are interested. I will know my future when I return to Italy.

OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #314
    Neither Asamoah and Isla have signed contracts yet, so those words are natural. We have the agreement with Udinese, so it's all about the players enjoying their holidays then coming back to sign.

OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #317
    Can the players refuse and the deal can collapse or do we first find agreements with their agents?
    Negotiations go on for weeks, we wouldn't strike a deal with Udinese if the players didn't want to join.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Ok so now you're making me believe that these are just sensationalist reports from the Media.(the one i posted above)

Only time will tell :)

OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #320
    Ok so now you're making me believe that these are just sensationalist reports from the Media.(the one i posted above)

Only time will tell :)
    An hour before Vidal was made official. Newspaper's said he was he was close to Chelsea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)