Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The sad thing that Asamoah and Isla is no enough ! I always keep in mind Merda's transfer activity prior to CL win ! Lucio Sneider Etoo ! We have to struggle to capture players with the same status !!!
:sergio:

Look at Juve teams of the past. Even the 1996 CL-winning team. All great Juve teams have been made up of great TEAM players, but with 1 or 2 top players to be the icing on the cake. Isla and Asamoah are typical Juve players. If you're awaiting some more flashier names, just let Beppe do his thang and he'll get you one by the end of the mercato.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Isla, Asamoah, both players with great stamina and who are not short of good technical qualities too. Perfect Conte model players.

More of the same, we will be looking to overwhelm teams with our tempo.

---------- Post added 15.06.2012 at 11:14 ----------

You stole my meme idea you bastard :D
All your memes are belong to me.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
:sergio:

Look at Juve teams of the past. Even the 1996 CL-winning team. All great Juve teams have been made up of great TEAM players, but with 1 or 2 top players to be the icing on the cake. Isla and Asamoah are typical Juve players. If you're awaiting some more flashier names, just let Beppe do his thang and he'll get you one by the end of the mercato.
Thats what I am talking about. I don't want us to be as Real. I just want proper ratio of "typical Juve players" and world class stars !

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Let's hope his ligament problem is resolved and he passes this mornings medical examination with flying colours.

All we need now is an international class striker and a versatile left sided defender. Caked truly iced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)