Mattias Bjärsmyr (6 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Душан;1898405 said:
Hey,he's C.Ronaldo from Serie B! :D
Isn't Lanzafame C. Ronaldo from Serie B? And what with that dude, Kaka from Serie B; Eder (playing at Frosinone)? :howler:

:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How can buying a young Italian winger to replace Nedved be the most logical assumption?

Where did you read these most realistic rumors that we'll replace Nedved with some young italian winger?

Geez Cron, you can't be this stubborn.
That's beyond stubbornness now, it's the reaction you do when being proven wrong day in day out.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We have been rumoured with Diego for 3 years now, deliberately talked about him as a target, its THE player we will try to use big portion of our budget on, I mean even the player himself talks about the opportunity to go to Juve now and then etc.

But somehow we are linked to Guberti ONCE several months ago, when Guberti was being linked to every Serie A team because he is an up and coming player. But let me get this straight, somehow Cronios says this random minor rumour is the most logical big signing for Juve and not Diego?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We have been rumoured with Diego for 3 years now, deliberately talked about him as a target, its THE player we will try to use big portion of our budget on, I mean even the player himself talks about the opportunity to go to Juve now and then etc.

But somehow we are linked to Guberti ONCE several months ago, when Guberti was being linked to every Serie A team because he is an up and coming player. But let me get this straight, somehow Cronios says this random minor rumour is the most logical big signing for Juve and not Diego?
:tup:

I'm a winger, I'm young, I'm looking for a new club..
Send your C.V into the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)