Mattias Bjärsmyr (6 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #21
    You think so but Secco has not shown that he is after a quality CB..

A player that has had a slowstart is Zuniga. RB in Siena

but I have heard that he has been great the last matches.. and has a averagegrade in gazzettan as top 10 teen defenders.. topp 3 fullbacks

As you know our report with Siena is great so we could get him easily
    Who knows what's happening out there. ;)

There's not everything in media.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Душан;1898003 said:
    He should not be our priority.
    That he has been one of the best fullbacks this year in serie A showes that he has potensial.

To be added Molinaro,Grygera and our fullbacks hasent been closed to Zuniga this year.

He is fast and strong so he could be good defensively. and come on guys how many Siena matches have you seen?

I have seen 2-3 this year. and he impressed me alot against Sampdoria and Fiorentina, maby just mer who have seen the matches he has been great in.

The best is that he is awesome at going forward, we need a fullback like that.
    We should give him the chance to train with us in the summer and if he is good we can buy him, we have a nice rapport with Siena so this could be done.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #25
    I think it wouldn't be bad if we get to sign Eboue for free this summer.

I like Zuniga but I can't see him playing for some big club.We should keep an eye on him anyway.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Душан;1898049 said:
    I think it wouldn't be bad if we get to sign Eboue for free this summer.

I like Zuniga but I can't see him playing for some big club.We should keep an eye on him anyway.
    Eboue would also be nice.. im for Eboue or Zuniga, we should sell Zebina he is injured all season and earns to much:D

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Legro, Chiellini, Mellberg, probably Criscito back and now this!!
    We are def not going to invest into a new CB.
    Hopefully, we will replace Zebina or Molinaro with a better starter though...

If we bring Milito/Cassano, an Italian young winger to replace Neddy and Bjarsmyr, we wont have anymore chances for the title than we had this year...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007

If we bring Milito/Cassano, an Italian young winger to replace Neddy and Bjarsmyr, we wont have anymore chances for the title than we had this year...
    While i do share your concerns that we will go after a forward instead of a CB, i find the "Italian young winger to replace Neddy" part very funny and a poor atempt to sell your theory that we will again spend all our transfer money on a forward.

No Cron, most of our budget will go for a Nedved replacement. That's crystal clear. Will this replacement be someone great enough, i don't know, but i'm 100% sure that most of our money will go there.

The problem is about the rest of the money. We have no idea how big our transfer budget is and how much will be left after we secure the Nedved replacement. But if there is ~20m, then it will indeed be strange if we splash them on Milito or Cassano and leave the rest of the team as it is.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    While i do share your concerns that we will go after a forward instead of a CB, i find the "Italian young winger to replace Neddy" part very funny and a poor atempt to sell your theory that we will again spend all our transfer money on a forward.

No Cron, most of our budget will go for a Nedved replacement. That's crystal clear. Will this replacement be someone great enough, i don't know, but i'm 100% sure that most of our money will go there.

The problem is about the rest of the money. We have no idea how big our transfer budget is and how much will be left after we secure the Nedved replacement. But if there is ~20m, then it will indeed be strange if we splash them on Milito or Cassano and leave the rest of the team as it is.
    I agree the first prio for Secco is a replacement to Pavel Nedved.

Could be Diego or Silva/Ribery( Silva,Ribery are difficult deals)

Maby Secco will go for someone like Malouda,Diego Capel.

But I have a feeling that Diego is the man or that Secco will fail with all his deals so we go for someone like Jankovic :(.

But after that I believe that our budget will be low, so Bjärsmyr,Zuniga deals are likely :p

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Душан;1897977 said:
    Do you know this guy Jack?
    Well I live in Göteborg, he is quite known around these parts. They play a training match soon, my friends are going to watch them. He will definitely play.

Everyone says he's very promising.

You think so but Secco has not shown that he is after a quality CB.
    Spare me please. Jag orkar inte alls med det här...

Legro, Chiellini, Mellberg, probably Criscito back and now this!!

typ det här :melayyanandmessi:

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    Zuniga is good going forward but defensively he's atrocious. Could learn but he's not 20 anymore.
    Agree :tup:

That he has been one of the best fullbacks this year in serie A showes that he has potensial.
    That's true, but Molinaro was one of the better fullbacks in the league too before joining us. I got the feeling that Zuniga is a bit like Vargas, a sort of a one season wonder. I could easily be wrong though, it just happens quite often that certain players have one fantastic season and then fade drastically.

Back on topic,

I dont know this Mattias guy, but if he's Knezevic' replacement I dont really care, I just hope we'll buy a more established CB too in the summer.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Душан;1897914 said:
    New rumors again.

He is 23yo central defender currently playing for IFK Göteborg.

It seems there was an 6mln offer from Rangers for him this winter but it was rejected because he wants to play in Italy or England.
    Your claim lost credibility when you mentioned a bid from Rangers.

They were in no position be bidding that amount for a player in January. They were frantically trying to get rid of players.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    I haven't seen him much but he's been receiving good reviews.

Is in a conflict with Göteborg since he doesn't want to renew his contract, and his club have already bought a replacement for him so there's a chance they won't play Mattias now in the spring. He will leave for sure.

I can't compare his talent against Criscito (who's the same age) but Bjärsmyr is on another level physically and hence might be more suitable as 4th choice CB.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004

I really hope you are right about that, honestly, but i ve heard that again and we ended up buying a forward and a DM, once again...
    As for the young Italian winger, these are the most realistic rumors i ve red about, so far... Judging but what we have seen so far from our management, its the most logical assumption.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    As for the young Italian winger, these are the most realistic rumors i ve red about, so far... Judging but what we have seen so far from our management, its the most logical assumption.
    How can buying a young Italian winger to replace Nedved be the most logical assumption?

Where did you read these most realistic rumors that we'll replace Nedved with some young italian winger?

Geez Cron, you can't be this stubborn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)