Mattia Vitale (3 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His first Serie A appearance :touched:

He looked very nervous but this kid has a lot of potential, he's the most promising player in our youth team. Hopefully he'll get more minutes at some point in the near future.
That cross he made was abysmal, but then Lichtsteiner has been doing that for seasons :D

He's a good player and surely one to look out for, considering his young age.

I've always thought he was best in slightly wider areas as he is pretty athletic and skillful, for the Primavera he is mostly used in Marchisio's current or former position, as CM or mezz'ala.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's been a regular since he joined on loan, as the creative spark in a two or three man midfield, usually with a tougher player(s) alongside him. Lanciano supporters say he is very technical and has great vision but needs to work on his physique and protection of the ball. Those are things you could easily identify by watching him in the Primavera, but he definitely seems to have the skill to stand out at Serie B level.

Could end up as anything from a regista to a creative CM, or even a mezz'ala. The kid is still 18 so he is a considerable talent.

Padovan gets a fair amount of minutes and doesn't score, so we can forget about him as a worthwhile player, barring some kind of career renaissance. Di Benedetto is a complete mystery, just a squad player there and barely features.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
He's been a regular since he joined on loan, as the creative spark in a two or three man midfield, usually with a tougher player(s) alongside him. Lanciano supporters say he is very technical and has great vision but needs to work on his physique and protection of the ball. Those are things you could easily identify by watching him in the Primavera, but he definitely seems to have the skill to stand out at Serie B level.

Could end up as anything from a regista to a creative CM, or even a mezz'ala. The kid is still 18 so he is a considerable talent.

Padovan gets a fair amount of minutes and doesn't score, so we can forget about him as a worthwhile player, barring some kind of career renaissance. Di Benedetto is a complete mystery, just a squad player there and barely features.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JuveJay again.

Thx :tup:

Jun 6, 2015
Should probably challenge for a spot in a lower table Serie A team next season. Cagliari, Pescara if they gain promotion or Bologna might be good options.

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #58
    Pescara would be nice, or I'd leave him in Serie B for another year. He's only 18 and has played only half a season in Serie B, he's not ready yet. He was good for Virtus but he needs to be a standout player in Serie B before making the leap to Serie A.

Serie B next year, Serie A in 2 years.

I watched him play a bit with Virtus. The talent is certainly there, no wonder Allegri gave him his first game at 17. However, he needs to grow a lot and improve his decision making.

Him, Sensi and Mandragora are all promising. I hope at least one of them make the first team here eventually.

@JuveJay what do you think?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Pescara would be nice, or I'd leave him in Serie B for another year. He's only 18 and has played only half a season in Serie B, he's not ready yet. He was good for Virtus but he needs to be a standout player in Serie B before making the leap to Serie A.

Serie B next year, Serie A in 2 years.

I watched him play a bit with Virtus. The talent is certainly there, no wonder Allegri gave him his first game at 17. However, he needs to grow a lot and improve his decision making.

Him, Sensi and Mandragora are all promising. I hope at least one of them make the first team here eventually.

@JuveJay what do you think?
    Vitale? You can see he is good already and he is only 18, definitely one to keep an eye on. He never looked out of place in midfield for Lanciano, just the usual lack of experience affected his decision-making.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    From what I've seen from him (didn't watch at his current club), the problem seems to be softiness / laziness / lack of strenght / lack of moving off the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)