Mattia Perin (6 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
€1.4M net until 2025

Damn, that's some really good negotiating.

Now time get rid of Sandro, Rabiot, Ramsey and Arthur's huge contracts. And maybe Szczesny and Bonucci the year after. The latter especially earns way too much for his age and fitness levels.

Jun 16, 2020
€1.4M net until 2025

Damn, that's some really good negotiating.

Now time get rid of Sandro, Rabiot, Ramsey and Arthur's huge contracts. And maybe Szczesny and Bonucci the year after. The latter especially earns way too much for his age and fitness levels.
Luckily after this season we should be comfortably in the safe zone, one or two players who earn to much + Perin, De Sciglio and Cuadrado on lower salaries create a healthy situation.

Jun 16, 2020
I like how I went from being angry on Cherubini for not seizing the opportunity to sell him in the last year of his contract, to actually being very happy with Bini for 4d chessing me and renewing him for less wages. Never even thought about this outcome.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
we need his kind of quality as 2nd keeper, but we need him to stay cool for not playing much too
win win solution with lower salary too
At this point in his career, he’s probably happier playing ~12 games a season for a top club in the top competitions, than 38 games for a relegation struggler in the provinces.

Happy we re-upped his contract on our terms.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I like how I went from being angry on Cherubini for not seizing the opportunity to sell him in the last year of his contract, to actually being very happy with Bini for 4d chessing me and renewing him for less wages. Never even thought about this outcome.
Respect the Benebini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)