Mattia Perin (3 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Both have demonstrated that they can crumble completely and concede silly goals on a regular basis, tbh I dont fully trust both Perin and Tek. Tek's loss of form (confidence?) was more recent though, so I trust Perin 0.5% more. :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think Perin should get a good run of games. Somehow I feel more comfortable when he is in goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Luckily to have 2 quality keepers. Can't choose between the two but I'd still give my left nut to have donnarumma. Just can't take how we can go from having the best ever keeper to what we have now.

- - - Updated - - -

Luckily to have 2 quality keepers. Can't choose between the two but I'd still give my left nut to have donnarumma. Just can't take how we can go from having the best ever keeper to what we have now.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He’s not better than Navas apparently :boh:

He’s better than our keepers and has a bigger upside. But is he that much better for us to offer insane wages? Definitely not.
Well, I think he's much better than Navas but rumor has it that politics within the squad are giving Navas the edge.

I personally think he's worth it. We're talking about a top 5 keeper for the coming +/- 10 years to come.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well, I think he's much better than Navas but rumor has it that politics within the squad are giving Navas the edge.

I personally think he's worth it. We're talking about a top 5 keeper for the coming +/- 10 years to come.
Donnarumma top 5 keeper? Debatable

Also Navas gotta be the most disrespected keeper in the past decade at least. I’d take him on my team over both Donnarumma and Courtois

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)