Mattia Perin (3 Viewers)

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Perin needs to leave for his own sake. He is too good to be rotting away on our bench.

Perin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tek. He has always been better than Tek.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Seems to have adapted better to being a number 2 this time around. Looks happier
and celebrates goals (obviously not as much Storari - but that’s a very high bar!)
Hes learning from the best hype man on the planet (pinsoglio)

I hope Perin stays and it’s more of an open competition. If Tek wasn’t making the money he’s making I think he would’ve been benched by now. Guy inspires nobody. Can barely hear him yelling out there. Perin is always locked in.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
From my view seems to be a tad quicker reacting to shots than Tek of late? Like how he also handled that shot that bounced right in front of him. Sadly I could see present Tek not securing it with possible rebound shot.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
From my view seems to be a tad quicker reacting to shots than Tek of late? Like how he also handled that shot that bounced right in front of him. Sadly I could see present Tek not securing it with possible rebound shot.
he’s better than Tek that’s why lol. Seriously when was the last time Tek put the team on his back? I don’t remember his last standout performance that didn’t include saving a penalty, which involves a lot of luck. Highest paid keeper in the league but can be replaced by a handful of serie a keepers and there’d be no dropoff. When does his contract expire?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Perin needs to leave for his own sake. He is too good to be rotting away on our bench.

Perin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tek. He has always been better than Tek.
I mean he's making way more money then he would do anywhere else. He's not giving up that money to play for a random mid table team.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
guessing the new offer is still more than he can get from other Italian clubs. Wish he’d play more. Was one of the better keepers in the league last season.
I am sure he must have got some sort of assurance that he will eventually replace the declining Sczescny otherwise seems odd as he left juve play more games.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Tek's salary into a midfielder or winger and Perin starter. It's hard not to think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)