Mattia Perin (2 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Perin was excellent, he usually a great shot stopper and we needed that today.
Really good game. Read a lot of situations very well.

No idea why Rugani kept ignoring him though.
This was funny.

We have Alex Sandro making that ridiculous mistake instead of clearing the ball and on the extreme Rugani was having none of it and just trying to clear everything instead of communicating with Perin.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he also saved another Sandro mistake (but maybe small, because it was good ball) when Dumfries headed and he parried it near the post.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Id swap Tek for Perin if that's even a possibility. Tek is making way too much for what he offers, so if another club is willing to buy him, do it ASAP and extend Perin.

Jun 16, 2020
We’re rightfully optimistic about him as he did good whenever he played, but let’s not forget that it seems quite likely that he’ll walk away for free as we failed to sell him after a good season at Genoa. Didn’t read anything about a renewal yet

Incompetence of our board

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We’re rightfully optimistic about him as he did good whenever he played, but let’s not forget that it seems quite likely that he’ll walk away for free as we failed to sell him after a good season at Genoa. Didn’t read anything about a renewal yet

Incompetence of our board
Not every player leaving on a free is a negative man.

You have to weigh pros and cons. We could've sold him for 5-7m max and where are you going to get a backup GK as good as him for that money? We are/were broke so he carries more value to us playing for a year and then leaving than overpaying for someone.

Genoa who had him didn't want to pay for him, for some reason Perin was never that rated among teams. I remember one clip of him on youtube watching news over breakfast with his friends and some GK was signed by a team and he kept saying 'why does nobody want me, I am better than that guy'

Jun 16, 2020
Not every player leaving on a free is a negative man.

You have to weigh pros and cons. We could've sold him for 5-7m max and where are you going to get a backup GK as good as him for that money? We are/were broke so he carries more value to us playing for a year and then leaving than overpaying for someone.

Genoa who had him didn't want to pay for him, for some reason Perin was never that rated among teams. I remember one clip of him on youtube watching news over breakfast with his friends and some GK was signed by a team and he kept saying 'why does nobody want me, I am better than that guy'
I don’t know who we could’ve bought but someone like Sirigu was a free agent a 5/6m is decent money to make it happen. I feel like this was one of the transfers where we could’ve done a lot better.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Idc what the numbers say (Idk what they say) but I trust Perin more than Tek. im biased because I’ve always been a fan, but I wish we weren’t tied down to polski, cuz Perin would be a cheaper option that could produce the same at minimum imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)