Mattia Perin (13 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah but he is hamsum. but its ok. sacrifice him to atalanta. they need some hamsum players to offset their ugly ones.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i wouldn't call plusvalenza just yet as that's some lazy news from criscitiello once again. agreement between who? only between genoa and perin? is juve even involved? if juve is involved, is it an other loan or a purchase? what are the conditions?

a job at rai/sportitalia/tuttosport must be heaven on earth for a random lazy italian dude. you get to work near football and write whatever you want.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i wouldn't call plusvalenza just yet as that's some lazy news from criscitiello once again. agreement between who? only between genoa and perin? is juve even involved? if juve is involved, is it an other loan or a purchase? what are the conditions?

a job at rai/sportitalia/tuttosport must be heaven on earth for a random lazy italian dude. you get to work near football and write whatever you want.
it was sarcasm but hard to show it lol

it will probably be a loan with option to buy for like 3 million are something stupid knowing us

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Another loan?

We are awful at selling unwanted players, even ones who would be desirable to mid table teams. Terrible signing though, never really understood the point in it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Because they like him so much, we should just offer Genoa a 2 year loan with obligation. Or they could rescind our last payment(s) from the 14.2m that we had to pay over the 3 years. In other words take him but stop doing a beppe on us you cunts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Has to be a loan with an 'option' that is really an obligation. Have to remember that many clubs are going to be broke as shit this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)